August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - Beach Glow Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by auburn28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have used alot of differant brands of bronzer, and with my naturally pale skin it's hard to find a good one. but i can honestly say this one is great!! though my skin is fair i also tan very easily and often, this product looks good whether i'm tan or pale. very versitle, awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 10:30:00 AM More reviews by tarahlynnc

I have LORAC Bronzer from the Beach Bag set,but it has SO much shimmer I can really only use it on my cheeks. This bronzer is great for all over the face. I just dust it all over with a big brush and I really do look like I have a really natural tan...I can't wait to use it when I actually have a tan. :) The color may be a little to orangey if you have really light skin. It is great, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 12:47:00 AM More reviews by chinatears

i am a tan devotee! im 17 and am a advid tanner..used to be tanning bed, now self tanner. for my face i always had a problem wit bronzers that washed away from sweat and looked way too dark. i tried this one out and it worked great. i live by it. the brush it comes with is not that good so i use a bigger sized one (looks bettter when apllied with a large brush) and i use it everyday. its good for lightly tanned skin too because it can blend easly through your neck so you dont get a "tan line" this is really a GREAT product and altough ill admit its content is small, i still say its worth it for all skin types and does NOT make you break out, its not oily or chalky and does not build up. my friend had a problem with it and hers mite be the same as the negative writers on here -->she put too much on and it made her look golden. lightly 'dusk' your face and it will look great!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by veda218

Ewwwww! I was so excited to get this in the mail and when I openned the compact I was a little bummed about how little product there was. I kept a positive attitude as I brushed it on and was really disappointed! It didn't look beachy or glowing at all!! It made my face look redish and muddy. I used it a couple of other times to make sure it was still ugly and it was. I guess it was kind of good I didn't like it because then I ended up buying NARS bronzer in Casino and will never use anything else. It's a little more expensive than Hard Candy but it's well worth it cause you actually do get the beach glow you hope for in a bigger and better compact!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMalibu

Very pretty bronzer. Adds a subtle sheen of beautiful tanned color to your skin. The brush it comes with it useless, but aren't all brushes that come with shadows/blushes? You get a generous size for the price. It turns each makeup look from drab to fab!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vina501

I went out on a limb with this(I am not a bronzer person) the color looked perfect.(In the package) Wrong! When you first put it on it is ok, but it soon turns orange. The brush it comes with is TINY! Its more like an eyeshadow brush. It doesn't look too bad if you lightly brush on your lids, but that is the only place I will wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is Hard Candy's "new" bronzer. It is *great* for PPP's like me that have a hard time finding a bronzer that dosn't go on too dark. This comes in a cute silver rectangle mirrored compact (it comes with a little brush too, but I do not use the brush...I use Sephora's bronzer brush). This product has a slight shimmer to it (very subtle...just "luminous" looking on). Coverage is sheer but buildable. It gives my PPP skin a sunkissed glow!