Sephora Large Slanted Short Handled Eye brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/8/2004 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favorite e/s brush. If I had to keep only one e/s brush, this small wonder from sephora would be it! This ingenious brush is soft and full, with a perfect slant. Though it's labeled a crease brush, it really works as an all-around brush. It contours the crease perfectly and effortlessly, it creates a gorgeous and even wash of color across the eye, and it even works well to highlight the browbone. The hairs are soft enough to blend, blend, blend, but stiff enough to pick up the perfect amount of pigment. The best part? The $9 pricetag! That's right...you heard me....the best e/s brush I have ever used (and I have tried MAC, Sonia Kashuk, Px, Nars, Bobbi Brown etc) and it's DIRT CHEAP! Every woman should own this brush...it's foolproof!

on 5/3/2003 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful brush at a bargain price! It is soft, and the slanted head is perfect for applying eyeshadow along the eye crease or even for applying a wash of color. I use it practically every day!

on 1/6/2003 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This eye shadow brush from Sephora is an unbelievable bargain for $9.00. This squirrel brush is very soft and the slanted tip is perfect for blending eye shadow into the crease of my eye. I don't know how I have gotten along without this brush up until now!

on 7/1/2002 1:29:00 PM

So soft and very durable. A terrific brush, one of my favorites; liked it so much I bought two. I use it to dust powder on or under my eyes or to give a soft wash of color. And no offense, JMHO - I like the lack of packaging, it's less garbage in landfills. (I do wash them before first use for that reason, though.)