April 18, 2014 | 1765 users online

Brows - Clinique - Superfine Liner for Brows

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by bequeenb

Got this in #2 Soft Brown, And to my a bit light brown hair, this fits perfectly. And when I apply it on my brows, you can't see the difference between where it's painted and where it's like.. my real brow. Even in daylight it looks fantastic! It melts in so perfectly, this is definitely a HG product! x

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's really expensive and lasted me about a fortnight! Although it was a good easy to use product

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by emblain

I use this eyebrow pencil everyday. But I do find it can look too harsh and unnatural if you don't apply it correctly. When the pencil is coming to an end the product breaks off a lot which wastes it and also you can never see when it is going to run out! I always have to keep a spare incase it runs out when I've only done one brow!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ikhd

I never run out of this! I won't go out without it on... I had always had thick, nicely arched brows until I got thyroid issues--then my brows thinned and I seemed to lose the last 1/3 of them.

I buy this in the 'soft brown' shade. I have medium dark brown hair (with some grey in it now) and this color is perfect. The fine tip is precise and it applies easily, it always looks very natural. It is pricey--but worth it. I had tried cheaper brands, Maybelline being one, and could never find the right shade or consistency that I wanted.

Use light, quick strokes to apply, and I use a Clinique brow brush to lightly blend in.

Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love soft blonde! This is the perfect shade for my blondish brown eyebrows. I love that it self sharpens. ( I hate pencils that need sharpening and hope to never use one again)
The super fine point of this gives perfect feather strokes to create a very natural brow. It lasts all day and washes off easily with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I over-plucked my eyebrows in my teens and they were never that thick to begin with. This baby gives me my brows back and the black/brown shade is perfect for my very dark brows. The fact that the pencil is so thin means my brows look very natural. It is quite expensive but I can't find anything else that works so well so I can't complain too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

I used this one in black brown for my eyebrows (I am Asian with black eyebrow hairs). It didn't have any red undertone and did its job fine as a brow pencil.

My main gripe is that there is so little product for the price. I even told the Clinique sales associate at Boots that I wasn't sure about paying this much for the brows if there is little product. She just gave me a judgey look and told me to just use finer and very short strokes. However, even after doing that, I used mine up in 2.5 months.

Even though I liked this pencil, I do not want to spend $15-20 every other month on eyebrow pencils, mainly because I have found other drugstore brands (Maybelline define a brow, in particular, which has exact same applicator) that last just as long and work as well, but at a much lower price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

After using this brow pencil for awhile I found this was a higher priced version, yet more mediocre version of Maybelline's eyebrow pencil. I had both in hand and Clinique's went reddish on me so ended up being a bigger fail.

For comparison: Clinique put me in soft brown which definitely had a reddish tinge. Maybelline I had blonde which was a neutral taupe. Me an LLL NC 25 with brown hair.

Both pencils were about equivalent size, hardness, and tip size. I even compared them brow to brow. And they applied about the same. Maybelline was just cheaper and for the size appropriately so. Lasting power was the same between products surprisingly.

I actually preferred the neutralness of the Maybelline one if I had to choose one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I use the 'soft brown' colour and it matches my brows (which are slightly darker than my light to medium brown hair) perfectly. There is no hint of orange in it, and it lasts all day as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Ellensmakeupcollection

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

-------------
This is an absolutely amazing product!
I bought this for about 19 dollars, which is kind of pricy. But it was definitely worth it.
~REPURCHASE?: Yes
------------

I have honey-blonde hair and the "#02 soft Brown" is the perfect color for me! I have had a hard time finding the right color, often they are too red-ish or to dark. This color is perfect. It's a couple of shades darker than my haircolor, but it's still not too dark. It's a grey-ish brown color, not too brown or too grey.

My eyebrows are very light, almost non-existing, if I dont fill them in. With this brownpencil + a little bit of brown eyeshadow my eyebrows look defined, yet natural.

I absolutely love this product. I would recommend it to everyone.
--------------
POSITIVE
+ Great lasting-power - I've worn it for 11 hours and it did'nt fade at all!
+ Very thin "pen" that makes it really easy to line and fill in brows
+ Does'nt flake
+ Great color-range
+ Buildable color

NEGATIVE
- Not so good at shaping brows, more for filling them in. It does'nt bother me, but it could bother others
- Not alot of product
- It's kind of pricy, even though I think it was worth it
-------------