Versace V2000 Invisible Pressed Powder

on 3/13/2008 5:15:00 AM

its difficult to find this product is Europe. If some body can help please let me know. My email : Salina 602 @ hotmail.com.

on 11/22/2007 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product mainly for the beautiful vompact that it comes in. The powder is very finely milled and it went on silky smooth.

on 10/6/2006 4:21:00 PM

I was drawn by the uber luxurious compact, it's so glamourous... The perfect compact for evening soirees...!!! It's round with golden edge and a Medusa head logo carved on frosted glass in the middle. The powder itself is very finely milled and I don't smell any fragrance at all. It's not mattifying but for my normal/combination skin, it's enough to keep shine at bay.

on 2/10/2006 2:31:00 AM

i was initially going to buy guerlain's meteorites, but to pay like $150 on pressed powder is crazy--even for me! so i stumbled upon this powder online and i ordered this off strawberrynet, and i am so happy i did! this is a beautiful powder. i really didn't know what color to buy even though this is supposed to be an invisible-translucent powder, it came in shades. i am asian and my skin is pretty light--with slight pink cheeks, so i settled for v-2002J. v-2000 is their lightest shade with 2007 being darkest i think. it was really hard to settle on a shade based on pictures online--there was simply no versace cosmetics site for me to go and see the colors side by side really. i crossed my fingers and ordered v-2002-J and it's perfect for me. it really is translucent and disappears into my skin. best of all, it's very hydrating as well, it doesn't make my skin flake like a lot pressed powders tend to do. versace says this powder protects the skin from sun rays with a blend of sun filtering elements and coral algae and Trehalose which protects the skin from dehydration. from the other reviewers, this compact will crack if toted around regularly, but since i love using it during the day, i am gonna take that risk. by the way, the compact is very lovely--i love how it looks and how the powder pad is kept in a separate place from the powder itself. i recommend!

on 6/21/2004 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a review written for my best-pal, whom which I gave this powder to as a gift. Okay, I knew she would be a sucker for the uber-glamorous package (and she loves it), but I never thought the powder would be that good! Whenever she wears it, I swear I cannot tell that she has it on, except that her skin is flawlessly glowing. It is a high quality product inside and out. Maybe I'll get her the blush next time around.

on 3/1/2004 5:51:00 PM

You have to be very gentle with this, very gentle, or it will crack because of the delicate packaging. This is nice to use for special occasions, and I love the packaging-so pretty! I use it to set my foundation and cover so minor patches of redness/breakouts. Will repurchase.
**btw-I have this in v2001, but I felt that powders should all be in the same thread, regardless of shade.

on 2/20/2004 5:39:00 PM

I bought this pressed powder to use as a well-presented compact mirror, but pretty soon powder cracked into pieces. It never even fell Ö Now I have to wipe mirror every time I want to use it. Itís not presentable anymore.

Recommended for Normal Skin