November 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - English Ideas - Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by RachelleL

These are too dry to do much good removing eye makeup without tugging at your skin and lashes.

Spend your money elsewhere. (I know I'm going to!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ara133

I love these! They come in a nice glass jar with a black lid, and you get 60 per jar. They remove my eyeshadows and mascara wonderfully, though I haven't tried them out on waterproof mascara yet. I do notice that they get completely black in removing my 2 coats of mascara, and sometimes I have to put a little drop of water on them to extend the cleanser a bit. The directions say you can use 1 side for each eye, which I do manage, though the second side I use is always a little "dirty" from the front side. But, as I mentioned above, adding a drop of water seems to help it maintain cleansing ability. They are not scented, do not sting, and work really very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

These are THE BEST makeup remover pads I have used. My mom bought them for me for Christmas right after I bought some Almay "Moisturizing" Makeup Remover Pads. The prize difference was there, but so was the quality. Apparently moisturizing means oil in my eyes. These English Ideas ones are amazing. "These super soft pads include natural amino acids (ooh, I learned about those in Biology this year, the building blocks of protein you know? lol) , aloe vera, and extracts of heather, yarrow, comfrey, and sambucus canadensis for maximum long term benefits." What it all whittles down to is that it is well worth the $12.50.