Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really wanted to like this product because I think the conditioning benefits are good, but I simply cannot stand the peppermint. It gives a weird sensation when using it...it tingles on your head and down your back. Just like Icy Hot, as other reviewers have said. And the sensation sticks around and doesn't even disappear right away. I hated using it so much I returned it.
Why, oh why, do they have to add a nonsense ingredient that does nothing to make the product better?!?!

This stuff is definitely high quality and feels really good which shouldn't be surprising because it costs a fortune!!! I used this with the matching shampoo and while it really did moisturize my hair it was too moisturizing because I had to rewash my hair everyday which means I went thru it soooooo fast. I would repurchase the conditioner but not the shampoo :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even better than Kerastase!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worst ever so-called "hydrating" conditioner. It made my freshly blonde highlighted hair like straw and drained the color. I waited 10 days to wash my hair after getting it colored. If you pay money on highlights or color then avoid this line. Or beware.

I have severely damaged hair, that is breaking off, due to over bleaching. This conditioner repaired my hair to almost completely normal. It even gave me my natural curl back. It made my hair silky, smooth, and shiny. It didn't weigh down my hair at all. It stopped my hair from breaking off. I even noticed less hair falling out in the shower and during brushing. The biggest problem I have is the price. It is way to expensive. And because of that I downed the rating. I said that I would repurchase it because I liked the product so much. But truth is I probably wont get the chance to use it again, because of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ok Love this stuff! I have tried a lot of hair products and this REALLY is a nice conditioner!! I don't know what it is that makes this so good, but when I am done my hair is bouncy, shiny, and NO static fly aways. I know hard to believe, but I have repeatedly used this and it produces results. I have even tried it without the hydrate shampoo just to be sure and it still rocks. The best results are not getting it close to roots and to rinse head upside-down in tub so it does not run down your back or on your skin. It feels like icy-hot...weird I know. Pricey but so worth it. Try the little hydrating pack from ulta. You get a small shampoo and conditioner to try for like 12 bucks. The products are very concentrated too. I literally used like the size of a nickle and the shampoo worked all of my middle/lower of the back length hair.

I cannot believe the good results of this product. I finally bit the bullet and bought this along with the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. My hair has been looking and feeling so fried. I've tried everything. I couldn't see spending this kind of money on hair products until I realized how healthy my nail tech's hair looks being a bleached blonde. So desperate I ran to Ulta yesterday and bought this and the shampoo. I am stunned at how healthy and shiny my hair looks after one use. Worth the money! You need very little, it's quite concentrated. Love this stuff. Finally my hair looks good again.

Good stuff! Moisturizes well and provides a good amount of detangling. My scalp is fairly sensitive, and many products cause excessive drying and flaking. This conditioner has caused no issues.

Dislike the packaging honestly. The lid is a bit flimsy.

This is the best winter conditioner. One use - in -20C temperatures - and no static in sight (usually appears as soon as I blow dry with other conditioners). I've never found one that banishes static like this. My hair is super manageable after using it - takes me no more than 5 minutes to dry and my hair just falls magically into place (it seems). I suspect it would be too heavy for summer but for our cold dry winters it is the best protection I've come across.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As with the shampoo, I bought this because it (barely) on sale and wanted to splurge. I absolutely loved the smell, very peppermint and honestly was a factor on why I caved and bought this. However it's the peppermint that makes me not like this product. In the shower the smell is overpowering, eye watering, strong. And on my scalp is feels like I rubbed icy hot all over it and it doesn't feel good and when I wash it out it makes my back freezing cold. The smell is incredibly strong even after your hair dries, I usually can't smell my conditioner after my hair is dry unless I purposefully smell my hair but all day I've gotten strong whiff this and it's overpowering. My scalp also still has the cooling effect going on. It does make my hair soft and detangled but not soft enough to put up with the overwhelming scent and tingly effect or to justify the $60 price tag.