November 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG conditioner - my other favourite being Redken All Soft. The Hydrate Shampoo is quite rich, never strips my hair and works well with this, it's matching conditioner.
My hair is softer and in better condition because of it. For reference - I don't have much grey and only dye once every 3 months, if that.
When my hair was 9 inches longer (I recently cut it to just below shoulder length) Hydrate was the only line that left it in a manageable state, tangle-free and great-looking all day long. I like the fragrance (minty). I usually leave it on towel-dried hair for 20-30 minutes before rinsing. Even at a shorter length, my hair is very thick and has a lot of body -- this smooths it down a bit and leaves it less 'poofy', but doesn't interfere with my curl/wave pattern.
I've repurchased and will continue to do so. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this conditioner, I didn't feel like it was that hydrating and the minty smell was kinda cool at first, but it got to be overwhelming sometimes. :I also, it's way overpriced in my opinion. I got it for free from a friend because her mom is a hairdresser and to be honest I wouldn't spend $30+ bucks on it. I prefer redken clear moisture for my hair type.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by KyrstyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner was a disappointment and I say that because of the price range. It works okay like a normal average conditioner is the problem. It felt pretty good in the shower and seemed to detangle pretty easily but thats where it stopped. When my hair air dried it was poofy and frizzy and knotted!! I did not like the scent wither way to minty for me. It was like sniffing vicks vapor rub in a way...very good if you have a head cold or sinuses though itll clear that up. Ive used suave naturals conditioners that worked better for my hair type. I typically like to go for shampoos and conditioners I can use alone without adding any extra treatments afterwards like serums or leave ins. I had to wash my hair all over again with my matrix biolage hydrate shampoo and conditioning balm which is ten times better in my opinion and half the cost. Not at all please with the shampoo or conditioner...blah

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this conditioner (and shampoo) so badly.. I think mostly because I wanted to justify how much I spent on it, but unfortunately it was nothing amazing. I loved the smell, but based on the reviews I expected so much more from it. I would probably repurchase if it wasn't so expensive, but at that price, it better work miracles for me. I have been bleaching the life out of my hair for a few years now and figured it was time to invest in a good shampoo/condition but I didn't see any amazing results after nearly 3 months of using it. I am still on the hunt for a miracle shampoo/conditioner that can keep up with the abuse I put my hair through!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by nettywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I love the shampoo which I have always used with Paul Mitchell Colour Protect conditioner.
It was really expensive so I expected great things from it. At the very least I expected easy-to-comb, nicely conditioned hair.
It was awful. I could barely get a comb through my hair after use and when my hair was dry it felt stiff and brittle and just hung in clumps.
Now I have a nearly full 1000 ml bottle just sitting in my shower, making me feel guilty and stupid.
I am sorry but I think this conditioner is a complete con.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by kbhunny86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner. The price ... Not so much. $60 a bottle is a little much. However, it is amazing for color treated, frizzy, unmanageable, keratin/Brazilian blowouts. My hair is all of the above ... This has been a godsend. My hair has thickened & most importantly feels SO CLEAN! This strips and and all impurities from your hair. My hair is super oily and I can finally wash my hair every other day, which I have NEVER been able to do before! I may cringe everytime I but this but I will never go back to anything else! Save up and buy this! I also suggest just buying the liter for $60. The 8oz bottle is $30 which is a 1/4 of the big one and half the price. Ridiculous! Just invest in the big one ... For your hairs sake :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this conditioner. I have fine, limp hair and I'm always concerned about a conditioner weighing my hair down. This doesn't. I love the way my hair feels after using the hydrate shampoo/conditioner. The price kills me but I do love this stuff. It is WAY better than the volume conditioner from pureology.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love loooove this conditioner! I gave it a break for a while to try something else but, I definitely gravitated back to this. I absolutely love the menthol/peppermint smell and tingle I get on my scalp from this. It's very cool and refreshing. It also detangles my hair and absorbs really well, even after I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair I can just comb through it with my fingers. The only quarrel I have with the shampoo and conditioner or Pureology in general is the price tag! Yikes! Next time i'll be investing in the bigger bottles so i'll have it around longer and won't have to pay as much so often! All in all, excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by louisepage192

I used this conditioner for the first time last night along with Kerastase Chroma Riche Shampoo and Redken anti snap. I don't know if it was the combination of these three products but my recently bleached hair (from brown to blonde) has felt and looked amazing. I have been complimented already at the state of my hair that it looks brighter, healthier and more bouncy strangely enough - less drab. The conditioner has a slight mint smell which i really liked - wasn't a chemical smell either! It made my hair feel strong and healthy after the first wash and very manageable. Made my dry ends seem less unmanagable!! I thought overall my hair feels brilliant and i would definitely recommend this product for bleached blonde hair!! :) xx

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just used this for the first time. I paired it with the Pureology Volume shampoo. The menthol scent is very strong and your scalp will definitely be feeling it. It gives a decent amount of slip to my hair, but not as good as my Joico KPak reconstructor. I don't have damaged hair, in fact mine is virgin and naturally wavy. This conditioner is just okay in my opinion.