July 30, 2014 | 2048 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by KittyCarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful application, after I use it with my smashbox concealer and just run it in a little bit with my finger and it looks beautiful! However the part of metal with the brush attached to the handle slides off easily, so be gentle with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NC42 MAC/ Honey in Bobbi Brown Indian Asian skin.

The brush got "split hairs" the very next day although i have been cleaning it regularly and keeping it brush side up. They just wont return and stand on sides and make applying concealer difficult. it doenst REALLY pat makeup on nicely either. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Ldv15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the Murale store at Shops at Don Mills with the creamy concealer. It is a great combination and the brush works really well with the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. It provides good coverage and application is very easy. All I need to do after is set it with my finger and my face powder and the coverage is flawless! However, I assume a lot of concealer brushes are like this and I have not used other brands yet. I have the full hand concealer brush and I use it everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

Meh. This brush is ok. I do love that it comes with a lid, as it makes it easy to take with you when you go out (hope the top of it doesnt get stuck in the lid like other reviewers have said!) but as to the brush itself, not much love. For me, it isnt soft enough, and im not a huge fan of the shape. The only reason I bought this was because I left my HG $9 concealer brush from Target in a hotel room and panicked and this was the first one I came across o/s. It was expensive and I wouldnt buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by clde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is good for covering small discolorations or blemishes, but not good enough for covering undereye darkness. Its too thin to blend in under eyes and I need to use fingers or a sponge to blend the concealor after using this brush. I usually love her products, but this brush was dissapointing. I don't recommend buying this brush unless it's on sale, because its v. expensive and not worth the money.

Waste of money. don't buy this. I threw it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Izzen

This was a great brush until, like with another reviewer on here, the top half of the brush came off and got stuck inside the lid. I've tried to remove it with tweezers and heating methods, but to no avail. I've only had it for three weeks, so it's horrible to only be left with a handle having shelled out so much for the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is okay. I like that its smaller than most concealer brushes but I wish that the hair was shorter. It can't be used to blend in the concealer but I like to carefully blend in concealer under my eyes with my finger so its not a problem for me. If you expect to use this brush to blend in under eye concealer perfectly you'll probably be disappointed. There are better brushes out there and I wouldn't repurchase it...but for my purposes it works well. I haven't had any problems with shedding and I love that it comes with a cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first concealer brush and I am perfectly happy with this, especially after 2 years of frequent usage. The brush never sheds a hair until now though I am pretty bad at washing and there is a crack at wooden handle now.

The brush is stiff enough to apply concealer to blemish areas and to let me dab the concealer onto my cursed dark circles as well. But then it is soft enough that won't irritate your skin. I also like the brush tip as it's small enough to allow precise application.

The reason why some of you find the brush leaving storkes of concealer behind is probably the brush has built up with too much concealer. Clean it after every use should help.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sublimalia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Too rough as a concealer brush, I have taken to applying concealer very slowly to ensure it doesn't hurt the sensitive eye area skin. It's also pretty useless for blending the concealer in - I use it mainly to take the product from the bottle to apply under my eye and on blemishes.

Overall too expensive for what it's supposed to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush wasn't worth the inflated price. It was ok, but I found a better brush inside a box I was about to throw away with Bare escentuals makeup in it. That alone speaks volumes.