Dior Addict Nail Color in Trigger Plum

on 6/9/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Dior's Trigger Plum is gorgeous beyond words! Definitely one of my faves for fall/winter. It's a rich saturated plum that doesn't go blackened after a couple of coats. Perfect application, wears well, and just appears absolutely sultry on nails. I was fortunate to receive this in a swap, but would've shelled out the bucks on this one in a heartbeat if I had to. Absolutely stunning!

on 4/28/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had the same bottle for 8 years and still going strong! I only need one coat (pedi only) so it lasts forever. The formula is very thick to begin with and just never seems to dry out in the bottle.
Very long-lasting on my nails - I use a base coat and a top coat (Jessica Reward - another HG)- and a pedi lasts about 3 weeks.
A classsic.

on 11/7/2007 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite Dior Addict nail polish. It's a beautiful deep plum with gold flecks. It is really beautiful and I get compliments whenever I wear it. It wears really well too, you only need one coat and you are set! It's unfortunate Dior nail polishes are going to be discontinued in North America. Pick one up before it's too late!

on 10/20/2006 6:59:00 PM

This color is to die for! So unique and hot. A deep vampy purple with red and gold shimmers! Saounds gaudier than it is - the shimmers are very subtle. If you look at my picture - I had to angle the light for the shimmers to show up. Covers so well with just one coat, using less makes up for the smaller size. Lasts me 1 week or more with no chips and keeps its high shine. As a tip - apply a top coat every couple of days and your polish will stay fresh. Lovely stuff!

continued >>

God do I love this polish!Deep dark sexy purple with gold shimmer throughout.I originally saw it looking just gorgeous on Charlize Theron on the cover of Vogue sometime ago,I went out and bought it and have loved it ever since.It lasts a long time on me,is one coat which is great,it's very shiny,and the packaging is so cool.

on 11/19/2003 1:15:00 AM

Trigger Plum is awesome: a multidimensional deep maroonish plum purple that looks almost black in certain lights, and gorgeous plummish maroon with flecks of red shimmer/microglitter throughout in others. Addict nail enamel is really long-wearing, dries fast, and is very high-shine even without a topcoat. I'd purchase again. My only gripe with Addict Nail Colour is the amount of product you get: .30 oz apposed to the usual .50 in most other nailpolishes...but then again, who uses up an entire bottle of polish anyway?

Popular Polishes