December 22, 2014 | 1787 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Extra Volume Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by JellyJen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product isn't the best but it really works! Ok, it isn't so voluminous but definitely elongates them! I have long lashes anyhow and this mascara made my lashes touch my brows! haha. Another thing, there were no clumps when applying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by M3

I really love this mascara. It lasts like waterproof, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, gives volume and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 1:09:00 PM More reviews by doujima

I've never liked "dramatic" or volume-heavy mascaras, and got this one only because the reviews here said that it doesn't really give that much volume despite the name - and it's true. plenty of length and definition without clumps instead. also, lasts long and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I'm not a fan of the brush though - too big and clumsy for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by farmermax

Okay, if you are looking for luscious flapping lashes (like I was), then give this a miss. I can get some good results with this if I use it over Shiseido's Mascara base, but although the mascara base is effective, I am trying to do away with it as I find it difficult to take off. Alternatively, you can put 3 coats of Lumene's mascara on and it looks quite nice and doesn't clump.....I am basically looking for a mascara that gives me long, thick lashes in one coat so I don't have to keep messing around.......I'll keep looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by xspritzx182

Absolutely loved it. With extra coats it can be dramatic, but I tend to stick to my Benefit Big Lash for that. Makes my lashes long, dark and volumous, yet still looks natural. No raccoon eyes at the end of the day, and doesn't leave my eyes dry or scratchy in the afternoon, like many other brands. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well I bought this because I was looking for a good volumizing mascara that doesn't clump or flake. I don't think it volumizes much AT ALL so I took one lippie off for that, but it DEFINITELY lengthens them! They were VERY long dark and pretty! Very natural and doesn't clump at all! I put 3 coats on to try and darken (it's more of a soft black rather than a black black) and thicken them and to my surprise they still looked really natural. This is a great mascara and I'm glad I bought it. Great for everyday, however I find I reach for my MAC Zoom for more intensity at night. If you want laonger lashes and like that natural looking mascara than you will love this one! Also great for girls who have major thick laches who just want a basic mascara. However if you are looking for drama queen lashes this might not be the one for you. I'm off to try dior show next!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mirimiri

Had to dilute this one with some distilled water to get rid of the clumping, but now I have a very nice, natural-looking mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

The quality is really good,but the mascara doesn`t give my lashes enough volume & "Drama Queen" effect which I love,but I guess I`m just too picky. If you like the natural look,get Extra Volume Mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 7:39:00 PM More reviews by blackhound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great mascara. No clumps. No spider eyes. Darkens lashes well. If you want extension this isn't for you, but this is a great natural looking mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mullies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have such problems with mascara, smudging...racoon eyes, and this mascara really solves the problem for. Totally natural looking.