BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Very disappointed. Sephora named it number one mascara so I though oh it must be awesome. Huge disappointment. My lashes don't look full at all. They look thin, more defined but they don't look longer or fuller, it looks like I'm not wearing mascara. Pricey and rubbish

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this mascara, it makes my lashes so full and lush looking. It adds length and curls them upwards in the most perfect way. It doesn't smudge and it removes easily at the end if the day. The best thing about it is how soft and full my lashes look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I felt like trying a new mascara and got this on impulse. I am really disappointed. It is one of those that I have to layer with others. By itself it does hardly anything. If I put on something else first, it will add some length. The brush is large and seems like it will do a good job but the mascara stays in the bristles and does not build lashes. The consistency is definitely too thick if it will not come out of the bristles. Not the worst ever, but for a $26 mascara I expected better.

Update: it didn't make my lids itch so I will try it again. But I doubt I'll ever buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Hmm... I can't decide if I like it or not... maybe not.
The packaging is cute as any other packaging of Benefit's products. The color is total black which is good. But the wand is huge and you easily get messy and ruin your eyemakeup. In addition to that, the results are... well... nothing outstanding. For the price of this mascara you would expect something more but it's just like a regular drugstore mascara. Maybe even worse than some drugstore mascaras to be honest.
I don't suggest you to spend your money on this mascara, maybe you'd like to try the "They're real!", it's much much better!

This mascara did nothing for me. It did not lengthen, or add volume to my eyelashes; in fact it didn't even look like I applied mascara. Even if I applied multiple coats of this mascara there was little to no noticeable effect.

Pros
None

Cons
Brush is too large
Mascara is too dry
No noticeable difference to my naked lashes.

For a high end product, I was super disappointed. I'm not sure if I just got a bad bottle but from the first time I used it the formula was super dry and within 2 hours or so there was already a bunch of flaking and smudging from my lower lashes. For such a dry formula I thought at least it wouldn't smudge from my lower lashes but it was pretty bad. Also the brush didn't do much for my lashes, didn't lengthen or volumize. The brush is almost too big and bulky for me to get into all the corners and such. Meh. Not worth it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have very sensitive eyes and a lot of mascaras cause my eyes to weep and become itchy. this mascara is great adds length and doesn't dry out my lashes my go to mascara

I like this a lot more than Benefit's They're Real. This mascara has a slightly dry formula and a huge jumbo brush, it makes my lashes really FLUFFY. Lots of length, nice definition and volume too.

No problems with flaking or smudging. Or clumping. One lippie off because I thought the tube dried out a little quickly, but I'd buy this one again. It's fabulous!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this mascara comes with a spoolie brush, rather than a plastic wand. the wand is very large but tapered, so you can reach the inner corners with it.

this mascara makes my lashes so fluttery - that's the best word to describe it. it lengthens a little but also volumises. it's not a super wet heavy formula, so it's easy to use. it's good for one-coat subtle looks but also great for dramatic looks. you can easily build it up.

this mascara is unlike any other i've tried. despite how pricey it is i'd definitely repurchase and recommend.

Love this mascara! Been using it for years on and off! However if i apply too much it can make my eyes sting

Popular Mascaras