Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.1

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/5/2012 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

on 7/8/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

on 6/4/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.

I gave this only 4 lippies because i received this as a sample in a box of my daughters diapers which i though was hilarious. But anyway i love it. It smells great and mokes my hair feel really soft but i only gave it a 4 cause i usally wash my hair only every 2 days butwith this i got a greasy feeling after a day so i wash my hair more often. Will repurchase though because it makes my hair feel really soft but i usally use suave naturals anyway

on 2/26/2011 6:31:00 PM

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

on 1/21/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

on 11/7/2010 6:31:00 PM

i thought i really l iked this product because it gave my hair volume and felt clean. however, after the 3-4 washes, my hair developed a weird sappy slimy grease feeling near my roots that i haven't been able to get out! beware and don't buy!

on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 AM

Bought this based on review from Beautypedia. Is a great supermarket brand shampoo, has caused no issues for my sensitive scalp and cleans my hair thoroughly without any buildup.

on 9/19/2009 10:27:00 AM

Have been repurchasing this for years on and off. As with all Pantene shampoos and haircare, the scent is very strong and can be detected the day after washing your hair. However, the product leaves my hair feeling and looking clean and shiny. It detangles my hair and most of the time I can skip conditioner as the shampoo already provides a soft feeling to the hair. A good affordable shampoo that I will keep going back to

on 7/24/2009 1:18:00 PM

Pantene contains chemicals thats strips hair of it's natural oils, and then coats your hair with more chemicals to make it feel smooth. Horrible overall for your hair... Please watch out for anything with "Sodium/Ammonium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate", it strips your hair!

Top Rated Pantene Products