Pantene Classic Clean shampoo

3.2

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I switched to vegan products, I tried several varieties of Pantene shampoo and Pantene is the absolute only shampoo that ever improved the condition of my hair-- even with just one washing-- even the plain Pantene shampoo without conditioner-- something no other brand even with conditioner has ever done, no matter how many times I used it. It was remarkable what a difference it made! There was one type of Pantene shampoo that had a very very strong perfume-y fragrance I did not like and gave me a headache.

I hadn't used pantene in years, because of the bad reviews it had. Hair falling out, etc. I discovered this and I was immediately in love. The smell is AMAZING! The consistency is soft and creamy, lathers awesomely. It makes my hair soft and smell soo good! Only con is that it builds up a little, but that's ok.

I've repurchased several versions of Pantene because so far, I haven't found a shampoo which performs so consistently.
I used to bolt from creamy shampoos but now I find they work wonders. Well, not so often Suave. But definitely Pantene.
Lather: great. Fragrance: yum. Price: fair for the amount.
I don't use 2-in-ones but I still don't need a rinse conditioner. Just their leave-in.
My hair is clean and full, I don't break out, my skin is soft, and my bathroom smells like Bath And Body.

I love this shampoo and conditioner its amazing!!! it smells really good,and doesn't make my hair frizzy, i will definitely buy it again :) ♥♥♥

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.

I gave this only 4 lippies because i received this as a sample in a box of my daughters diapers which i though was hilarious. But anyway i love it. It smells great and mokes my hair feel really soft but i only gave it a 4 cause i usally wash my hair only every 2 days butwith this i got a greasy feeling after a day so i wash my hair more often. Will repurchase though because it makes my hair feel really soft but i usally use suave naturals anyway

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

Top Rated Pantene Products