August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Classic Clean shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by dawlface123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is the best I've found that washes the grease from my hair and enables me to wash my hair every other day rather than every day (I don't like to wash my hair everyday as I don't think it's good for it.) It leaves it smooth and shiny too. It's not very expensive and I'll be repurchasing this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I gave this only 4 lippies because i received this as a sample in a box of my daughters diapers which i though was hilarious. But anyway i love it. It smells great and mokes my hair feel really soft but i only gave it a 4 cause i usally wash my hair only every 2 days butwith this i got a greasy feeling after a day so i wash my hair more often. Will repurchase though because it makes my hair feel really soft but i usally use suave naturals anyway

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahturtle3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time HG beauty product, out of everything. Nothing can compare to how well this shampoo works. It leaves no residue, makes my hair shiny and soft, and smells so clean and fresh. I will never use another shampoo, pantene is the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Lauren21

i thought i really l iked this product because it gave my hair volume and felt clean. however, after the 3-4 washes, my hair developed a weird sappy slimy grease feeling near my roots that i haven't been able to get out! beware and don't buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kirstyb

Bought this based on review from Beautypedia. Is a great supermarket brand shampoo, has caused no issues for my sensitive scalp and cleans my hair thoroughly without any buildup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been repurchasing this for years on and off. As with all Pantene shampoos and haircare, the scent is very strong and can be detected the day after washing your hair. However, the product leaves my hair feeling and looking clean and shiny. It detangles my hair and most of the time I can skip conditioner as the shampoo already provides a soft feeling to the hair. A good affordable shampoo that I will keep going back to

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Guineawheat

Pantene contains chemicals thats strips hair of it's natural oils, and then coats your hair with more chemicals to make it feel smooth. Horrible overall for your hair... Please watch out for anything with "Sodium/Ammonium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate", it strips your hair!