September 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Colour Dose - Flamingo Coast

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think this is available any longer, and that's too bad. It's a pale warm pink, so pretty on me that I can't bear to use it with any other lid or crease color. I just apply MAC Blanc Type to my browbone for a bit of a contrast. This product makes me look wide awake and it flatters my skin so well. I just add some mascara and darker liner in any color and I'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by carrie107

Flamingo Coast is a great base coat color. I use this mostly during the spring/summer months under additional eye shadow. It provides a smooth base and pretty color to build on. It helps my shadow last all day long. I will repurchase this once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2005 8:44:00 PM More reviews by nik72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I use it for a base. The color is a very delicate sheer pink. The first time I applied this under my regular e/s , at the end of the day I thought"wow, my e/s didnt budge all day". Forgetting I put the base on in the morning. Then I remembered and now I'm sold on this. Great stuff. Feels like velvet going on too.Alittle dab goes a long way so this tube will last for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by sunshine6

Not liking this eyeshadow. Doesn't blend well on my skin. Color is too light. Doesn't last long on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Flamingo Coast is the perfect pale pink base coat, or every day casual lid color. I love using it as a base coat with Bungalow Berry (a combo of pink/rose/lavender/plum) as my lid and crease color. This cream color blends beautifully, lasts all day (no kidding!) and will no crease or fade! It is pretty amazing stuff. MAC eyeshadows are the only eye color that comes close to the lasting power of Color Dose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

These are some of the best shadows you can buy anywhere! These are cream shadows that you apply with your fingertip or other applicator. They come in a little tube and don't come with an applicator.

Flamingo Coast is a shimmery, pale pink. A little is all you need to cover your entire eyelid. These are smooth, blend well and last ALL day and long into the night with NO flaking, creasing, smudging or fading. My favorite way to wear these is to wear Bronze Canyon on my eyelid and blend Flamingo Coast from the top of my lid to the top of my brow bone.

Definitely a re-purchase for me! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

I love Lancome Colour Doses and Flamingo Coast is no exception. I primarily use it as a pale pink base (Montego Beige as a fleshy/beige base) or a highlighter. It's frosty, but not as frosty as Bermuda Sunrise, another Colour Dose. On a scale of one to ten I think Flamingo Coast falls on 6 or 7 in terms of how frosty it is.

Also, it blends with other cream and powder shadows VERY well. And the reason this gets a five is because it DOESN'T CREASE, even after a full 8 hour day. The only time I ever saw a very slight crease was when I was had a really hot, sweaty, active day and even then it didn't crease much at all.

I will definitely be buying this again. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

In my opinion, this shade is too light to wear as a eyeshadow but it is great as a eyeshadow base. Ensures my eyeshadow doesn't crease all day. It feels smoother than MAC paints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Sigh, how I love Colour Doses...this newest addition to my collection is no exception. A great subtle color that highlights the eyes without making them shout, I love this as a base for NARS Fathom (or really any sparkly pale pink). Great for day or night...or day INTO night, it lasts so long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 2:52:00 AM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this after developing a reaction to BeneFit creaseless creams. It's more expensive but actually a better product that goes on wonderfully smooth with a nice finish. Flamingo Coast is a very subtle pink shimmer - without too much obvious sparkle - best used as a base/highlighter.