October 2, 2014 | 1734 users online

Makeup Brushes - Urban Decay - Shadow Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Thought it was too stiff, but good for smaller sections of the eye or maybe even a lip brush. Either way, bristles are soft but brush has them packed too close together

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a pretty brush. If only it did something.
I was looking forward to getting this brush as a part of the Naked pallette, and have been so disappointed. It is pathetic at picking up product. It's purpose should be to do a good job of adding color to a simple area like the lid, but the bristles are way too uniform. They're lovely to touch, but too thin and silky to get a good grip on powders. It's a shame this doesn't even work well with the shadows in the palette itself, even with Primer Potion. I would get better color by just using my finger. If I could possibly achieve what I wanted with this brush I would have to waste tons of shadow digging into it over and over again, and then most of it would just be displaced and not on the brush.
The e.l.f. Studio "c" shadow brush does a much better job at an extremely better price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush some months back (am I the only one here who actually paid for one?)and, although not to-the-moon impressed with it, it's ok. While washing it the other night, the entire set of bristles moved from their base and up out of the handle, a good 1/4"! I pushed them back down but feel that this is no way for a brush with this price point to behave. This is my 3rd UD brush, and I'm having issues with the two most expensive that I own. Not happy about that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This was in my NAKED palette and I only use it for the outer V (love it!)
The brush that came in the NAKED 2 palette was even better as it has a crease brush on the other end!
I use a lot of elf brushes and really adore them, but I love UD just as much <3
I just wouldn't pay retail for the UD. To me, no brush is worth spending half my paycheck on.
The only way I'll get another one is to purchase more of the eye shadow (that is definitely worth my hard earned $$$)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Ubberalice

I was surprised to see how many bad reviews this brush got. I have had a lot of shadow brushes and this is by far my favorite. I find that the firm bristles pick up and hold product well and with the right primer the colors seem more vibrant than the softer bristles. Softer bristles tend not pick up as much product and are better for blending. I also love how small it is. The size gives me more control which is important when I use darker colors like black.
The only downside is mine wasn't glued on properly and jiggled up until the point I superglued it down.
I will continue to by more Good Karma brushes in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Thank goodness this was a bonus in my Naked palette because if I would of paid the retail price for this I would've been pissed. The hairs on the brush are very soft but takes a lot of rubbing and going over to get a decent amount of product onto your brush. Seriously, the best shadow brush ive found so far was in the product E.L.F and it was only 1$. Doesn't take much thinking to figure that one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by TheDragonsVanity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This came with the Naked 1 Palette and while I absolutely love the palette, I'd have to say I love the brush even more! The quality of this brush astonished me when I first used it and continues to impress me after a few years of use. The only sign of wear is that the writing on the handle has completely rubbed off, otherwise it looks exactly the same as the day I got it.

This brush wide and flat, very stiff, but also soft so it picks up and packs on color or glitter extremely well. If I'm in a pinch for time, I'll often use just this one brush for my whole eye look because it can pack, it can blend, and it can even line (smudgily, but still flattering).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by alisoncheung1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

worst brush ever, threw it away today because i had had enough of it!! it came free with the naked palette- i love the palette but the brush is an abomination- scratchy stiff bristles which hardly pick up any product at all and ruin the eyeshadow in the pan!! if you like your eyelids don't buy this brush- bristles scratch them up really badly.

am disappointed because i love urban decay products

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does not pick up enough shadow for me . I barley use this brush and I am glad it came free with my naked pallet

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Swimmermama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dislike this brush. It's not the only stiff brush I own, but it's my least favorite. It isn't great at picking up or depositing color, and when I've tried it for other things -just so it's not a waste, it flings shadow everywhere.