October 2, 2014 | 1825 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Amplicils

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was GWP. Terrible. The formula is thick and dry. The color is off, too. It looks gray, not black, which could be because it's so darn dry, it looks pasty, KWIM? Skip this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by J3aNette

Very disappointing mascara, not at the level of many other Lancome's...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Merryberry

They have discontinued Fatale so I tried this instead. VERY disappointed. It just made my lashes a bit gloopy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Loveforso

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought again and again this mascara, as no other that I have tried gives my lashes both length and volume. Is also lasts for a long time, almost a year! Definetely my HG mascara!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got THREE gyp sizes, and the first two were unsuable to bother even trying. The texture was thick, dry and gluggy, and the color was dark grey, not a deep black. Was it some kind of mistake? Weird because all the other gifts I got were fine

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im on my second tube of this, but tbh, i dunno what i was thinking when i bought it for the second time.

i bought the waterproof one before i got the normal version of it and liked it, but it was kinda drying my lashes out, and makeing they really stiff. it was also really really really hard to take off at the end of the night, and i ended up losing a few eyelashes because of it, so i thought that i would get the normal version.

it delivers the same when it is first applied on, but after about 20 minutes the curl just droops and eventually lost, within an hour! so staying power is really bad.

its weird because the waterproof held the curl really well, and this was really crap at it.

also i found that by the middle of the day, the dark pigments of the mascara kinda melted in a way and made its way onto under my eyes giving me a MEGA panda look!

i cant beleive i spent 44 on this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by wildwolfha

uhm, its a okay mascara, it makes my eyelashes look naturally but it smudge . Not the best one .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by svea4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this mascara when I was younger. back then I really liked it because I wanted that over-the-top-dramatic look for my lashes. now I want my lashes to look false but still natural so this mascara doesn't cut it any more. it's difficult to control and you easily get clumbs and lashes that stick together. BUT if you CAN control it then this mascara gives really dramatic lashes - they really stand out. but I wouldn't buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by sourbelt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This makes my curled lashes FLAT instantly, and it smudges! For curl & volume, I'd go with Hypnose or Shiseido Lasting Lift.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ananga

I have it in black. Pretty good mascara, it gives more volume deffinittely but not dramaticaly, did clump a bit specialy when it gets drier wich is sooner than should be. The texture is nice and creamy, gets off very easily, it is pretty expensive. Wont by again, like to try new stuff. IMO Dior Maximeyes is better, it gives volume but in a more natural way, you can put on more leyers and still does not look unnatural.