November 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Cream eyeshadow in Go Army

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

I absolutely LOVED the original UD Cream Shadows (the new versions are considerably more sheer and crease big time). Having brown eyes, Go Army was a must have for me.

First, I love the wand type applicator. I hate having to dip my fingers into a pot (i.e. MAC Paint pots), so huge props for the packaging on these. Go Army is a great olive green shade that is neither too bright nor too deep, a medium olive shade. My tube is at least 3 years old, and still has a fabulous creamy consistency, applies with easy, has excellent color payoff and blends like a dream! The wear is exceptional, and I have zero creasing with these. I absolutely love this worn alone, and it also makes a great base to layer powder shadows over. A huge winner in my cream shadow arsenal! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I love this cream eyeshadow! I've had mine for so long. It's such a gorgeous subtley shimmering army olive green shade that just brings out the eyes. I like to use this as a base for green shades. I wish UD didn't discontinues these...they are really good cream eyeshadows!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this at Tjmaxx a few months ago and its sooo nice. Its very metallic green and looks like paint on my eyelids. haha! I know that will probably turn alot of you off, but its really a great product.....if you like bold colors. if you are more of a subtle shadow person, this isn't for you... I gave it 4 lippies because after I put it on, if I don't look down for a while to let it dry, it creases. But if you let it dry, it never creases...even after all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Go Army! is a great olive/cargo green color with gold and silver microsparkle. Definately not for the faint of heart, as this shade is definately one that will get you noticed. You can use a light hand to get a sheer application, or layer it to get a true to tube color on your lids.

I love using this product as a base for my green shadows/pigments, as it never creases and makes the colors really POP! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by infernoagogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't expecting to like the UD Cream Shadows, and the DID take some getting used to, but I really like them. They work great as a base under similar colors (gives an extra layer of depth and color) and they also work very nicely as liquid eyeliners (just make sure you use a thin e/l brush for the best effect!). They last all day (but they can crease, especially in hot/humid weather) and the color payoff is great. They aren't drying or cakey and the packaging is convenient and cute. Not my favorite UD product, but a good one, nonetheless. This particular color is beautiful. I also have Gotham and Foxy. Sometimes the glitter in Foxy gets a bit annoying, but aside from that, I like these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Bunnypink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This was a bargain-bin find at TJ Maxx for the clearance price of $5.00 for a two-pack that also included 'Knee High' cream eyeshadow. Just like the other reviewers said, this stuff is amazing!! I love how it just glides on so smoothly, and you don't even need an applicator, just your fingertips! A little product goes a long way, and lasts all day without fading or creasing.
'Go Army!' is a medium green shade with subtle silvery flecks that catch the light (without making you look like a disco ball). Perfect for day or night, I love how the color really makes my brown eyes glow! I am usually a fan of MAC eyeshadows, but this stuff is really something else. If you get the chance to buy this, it is money well-spent!! Hopefully you will be lucky to find it at a bargain price as well.
Now, if they only named a blue eyeshadow called 'Go Air Force!' I would be even happier...Lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2006 5:47:00 AM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up dirt cheap at TJ MAxx..aong with Knee High for 5.99 for BOTH of them new and sealed in the box. I thought, what have I got to lose? UD is selling these on their site for 16 bucks.
I LOVE THIS SHADOW! And I normally don't wear cream shadows. But I love UD e/s.
Go Army is an olive green. I diddnt find to much glitter in it at all. You can tone it down for the daytime with a nice brown in the crease.. or play it with a smoky eye for the evening. I bet you can even pair some fun colors with it since it does have some gold undertones in it to make a nice summer shade. It blends easy and stays on and does not crease. In fact, It stays on REAL GOOD. My eyes are a light brown almost hazel. And this green brought out alot of the gold in my eyes. It also works great as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 12:02:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyale

I love all the UD cream e/s. I love this one. Its a nice smokey green when you put it on. I use it as a base. I just put a darker powder green in the crease. I use these as a base, they are so nice. Long lasting, they don't crease. The applicator is ok, its a tube with a doe foot sponge applicator. I put some of the product on my finger and blend it on my eyes. The only thing about Go Army is it has glitter in it. That I don't like. A shimmer would be nice, this seems to be straight up glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2004 8:15:00 AM More reviews by pillow_case

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It lasts all day and never creases. My friend and I went on vacation and fell asleep with makeup on, and the next morning our eyes still looked perfect. The only downside is the cost, but I would definately buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK, so this color looks either really scary of really boring, but it is neither! After applying it as a base (and thinking about wiping it off) I thought about what could be done with this...

Oil Slick (or black tied) to line plus a bit in crease (blended well) plus Acid Rain (or any other bright, light green--I have a Clinique one too) in inner third of eye and this was stunning. More complements on my makeup than I have gotten in months. Months. Great stuff, even for green eyes. Lasts FOREVER. Will stay until you scrub it off. Fairly metallic, lacking the glitter "problems" of some other UD e/s. Don't see much gold in this. Would describe as somewhat olive.