October 2, 2014 | 1112 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Nail Polish (All)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Lizachu

I own so much nail polish, and I have a lot of high end stuff - OPI has always been my brand. Recently I bought a bunch of Rimmel on sale and I'm really impressed. By far the longest lasting polish I've used. Gives me a week of wear without a top coat. I put it on over a week ago and it's only now chipping near the nail bed and right on the tips. They can be a little thin, so do need at least 2 coats, but well worth the time in the long run.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Kotoyoseru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Purchased this product in #200 Orange Your Life on sale from Boots. Have to say undoubtedly I would not purchase again.

The consistency of the polish itself is sloppy and runny and as such bleeds off the edge of your nail bed, the colour itself remains transparent even after multiple coats, and even after having been left to dry for many hours it damages and scrapes off at the slightest touch.

I'm unsure as to whether or not this just affects the #200 Orange Your Life variety of this line but I understand now why it was on sale in the first place. Unwearable.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

SOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED in - #058 lemon drop rimmel !!

I bought it for $3 on sale... a great pastel yellow... but when i put it on ppphhhewwwwwwiieeeeeeee - all streaky and cheap looking. I put on a second coat... eeeeerrrghhhhhhh.... THEN a third coat, and i became a solid colour... but still looked so streaky, cheap and nasty. So so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by emilys93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This brand of nail varnish is fine if you just want something to wear for an evening out, or you don't want to spend a fortune.

The polish comes in lots of lovely colours, all of which are vibrant and true to the way they appear in the bottle.

Application is easy, the polish does not streak and the brush is fairly good quality.

The only downside is that you get what you pay for. These polishes are not expensive and you therefore don't get a high quality polish. The 'lasting finish' in the name is deceptive - the polish chips within 1 - 2 days (even with a top coat). However, if you only want it for an evening out or you don't apply nail polish very often and don't need something that lasts, it's fine.

Cheap and cheerful!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by SophieLoves

I got this nail polish as a Christmas gift and really loved it. I have the shade 275 electric which is a vibrant purple. I love it, it was opaque after one coat with no streaks. the only down side is the size of the bottle. You don't get much product and it gets really gooey half way through. but the shades are really pretty and i would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by flurobieber

I dont know the names of the one i have from this collection, but its basically just an orange. if i put white nail polish on first (i do before using any other nail colour) even just one coat of this nail polish is opaque! it lasts up to 10 days without chipping! will defenitly buy this product again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tonkoffu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the 198 Azure colour and I love it! The colour is like an electric blue - definitely gonna make your nails pop. Application is so easy and spreads evenly over your nails - no need for second application!

Check out my pic here: https://craylife.jux.com/962680

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this nail polish in French Rose and it is absolutely the most gorgeous sheer pink nail polish I have ever owned.

When Rimmel says that this nail polish lasts up to 10 days without chipping, they really aren't joking. When I first painted my nails with this colour my nails were chip free for 7 days, which totally shocked me. I was so used to nail polishes chipping after 2 or 3 days that I couldn't even believe that a nail polish could be this good. And I hadn't even used a basecoat or a top coat for this application.

The packaging annoys me. Sure it's pretty but it is not durable. I've dropped circular nail polish bottles on the floor and they were fine. But when I dropped my first cube-like bottle of French Rose that was it. The polish bottle broke and I had to buy a new one.

The brush is a little strange and it takes some getting used to but it really does the job.

So would I repurcahse? Yes a million times over! The colour is goregous, the formula is great, the price is right and it lasts. I am definitely going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the polish its nice and it applies well but I'm not a fan of the brush there is just something about it... too thick i think. but I would purchase again the colors are beautiful and overall I'm pretty pleased lets see how long this lasts. Its a beautiful bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 7 of these polishes
-strawberry fizz (scented)
-apricot punch (scented)
-misty jade
-block your green
-French rose (french manicure)
-nail tip whitener (French manicure)
-pro super wear topcoat (not exactly a colour!)
-disco ball (glitter polish)
All of these colours I love, these are the nail polishes that I reach out for most if I paint my nails, the only thing about this product that I'm not too sure about is that it takes about 2 coats to get it opaque and 3 to get it properly opaque. For me this is a problem because I hate using loads of layers of polish because it just doesnt dry. But that isn't really a major problem anyway, so I adore these polishes, possibly a bit more than my OPI!!! Another plus is that they are really cheap!!