November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Toners - Yves Saint Laurent - Instant Pur/ hydrating beauty toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

mmmm this toner is the BOMB :D
haha its able to remove makeup and dirt residue AFTER ive toned with witch hazel
which i thought was pretty wow
and it leaves my skin feeling soft and loveely and the smell is just mm :)
my skin is much much much better after using this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by littleliverbird

This alcohol free toner is superb! It has a beautiful light feel, yet removes all last traces of make up and leaves your skin baby soft. Does not make the skin break out nor does it leave any horrid residue on the skin. I discovered the YSL skincare range by accident but I am so glad I did, it is marvelous stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by chuix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure whether I like this product so I decided to give it three lippies out of five...I have to say it is pretty good to remove the residue of whatever your make up remover & cleanser hv failed to do so...But I probably will not buy it again because it seems to contain a lot of alcohol & that dries up my skin...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by zero347

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate to give this only a 3 but it is really one of those products where ymmv. It was more like a lotion than a toner and left a film almost like a silicone product on my face. This is most suitable for those with the driest skin who have trouble if they even use cleansers that require water. I ended up giving it to my mother who does have this type of dry skin and she really loves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2005 3:28:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Absolutely superb!! I used to think that only clear toners that made my skin feel stripped works. Totally untrue. This is a light moisturizing toner that is NOT AT ALL oily or greasy.

I pump once onto a cotton pad and swipe on both cheeks, then on my tzone. It makes my skin feel plumped and refreshed, with a nice scent too. My whole face feels hydrated enough such that I don't need an extra moisturizer, yet it doesn't make my tzone go crazy.

Totally sublime. One bottle lasts for ages and I will definitely repurchase. This is YSL's best selling toner btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by liatrice

by far the best beauty toner...Eudermine is nothing close to this as both contain the main hydrating agent - hyaluronic acid. Slight problem i have with this toner is it's fragrance, too strong for my sensitive nose. But I can compromise that for a smooth glowing skin. I mixed some of it to my unscented body lotion, smell heavenly~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is more like a cleansing lotion than a toner. Mediocre at removing makeup, the real plus is that you don't need to apply a moisturizer after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Purplerain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Skin feels clean, supple, fresh. The scent is very light, pleasant. Eliminates the need for a separate moisturizer. Expensive, but quality costs. Will definite purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 11:42:00 AM More reviews by a67penguin

This is a different kind of toner--more of a lotion when you squirt it out of the bottle. Normally, when I think of "toners," I picture watery products... this is more of a lotion that you wipe all over your face. At first, it thought I'd return it (as I did with the "Cleansing Water" that accompanies this product). However, I'm glad I didn't. It cleans really well, sweeping up the last bits of dirt and makeup left behind after you wash your face. If anything, it seems to clean a little more thoroughly than my Paula's Choice for oily/combo skin that I adored. What I really like, however, about this toner is that it eliminates the need for a separate moisturizer after you use it, b/c it has "hyraluronic acid" as a primary ingredient (thiw chemical protects your skin's acid mantle and holds in natural moisture). After I use it, my skin feels fresh, moisturized and clean. There is a slight scent... slightly floral, but not at all obnoxious. If you're searching for a product that is alcohol free and will serve as a light moisturizer during the summer, look no further.