October 24, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lips - The Body Shop - Born Lippy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chantellouise93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love! Have been repurchasing for years.

PROS:
Smells and tastes AMAZING!
Packaging is super cute, I love the redesign as well
Formula is exquisite, glides on and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth!
Lasts for a while, can be used as a sheen over lipstick.
Did I mention the smell!?
Price is very reasonable for how long it lasts.

CONS:
If you wear fake nails, the pot can be hard to maneuver
On a hot day, it really doesn't fair well

Will always repurchase without a doubt!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom's basically love this product,but i don't know why,i don't really like it.....the smell is great,the packaging is cute but when your lip is extremely dry,for me,it's only moisturized for like 10 minutes. then it makes my lips more dry.... and chapped in the end...better use from bioglo brand,the perfecting lip balm :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Pak

Love it! It's a must!
I have the watermelon one, it smells and tastes fantastic. My lips look glossy and moisturized. In my opinion it doesn't last too long, and altough the container is cute, using it with your fingers can be a bit annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

pretty colours.smells nice and sweet.
that's about all. don't have lasting power. dun work well as lip balm as it doesn't moisturize enough.
although cheap, but i think i can get better lippie than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by moundsview

i bought this lip balm in watermelon and raspberry, and they both smelled divine! i really like the little plastic container they come in even though it's a little messy. this lip balm creates a really nice shine and keeps my lips supple, BUT, it tastes really horrible. one lippy off for that. other then that, this lip balm is pretty good in all the other aspects. i'm not considering buying this again because i like lipbalms that taste good. however, this is still a pretty good lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Gemfem31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Satsuma and adds a nice finishing touch to my Satsuma shower gel and lotion. It provides the perfect amount of shimmer while moisturizing my lips. It doesn't feel thick like waxy balms. The only think I don't like is having to stick my finger in the tub to apply it. I don't carry a lip brush around in my purse! So for that, I took off one lippie. I think if they made it in a tube with an applicator stick, it would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 8:47:00 AM More reviews by nnana

I have one in Rapsberry - I like that it gives a very pretty sheen minus the gloopiness that comes with most other balms, but wish it'd stay. It does moisturise enough for me since I don't have overly dry or chapped lips. Love the taste too and will continue to repurchase. My boyfriend loves it when I put this on.. He thinks it makes my lips kissable. Haha. It'd have been 5 lippies if it came in a squeeze-tube. I hate that I have to dip my finger in the pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Elizabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this lip balm. I have it in Raspberry, and it adds a fresh burst of color to my lips. The little plastic tub is so cute - people always comment on how cute it is! It's the only lip balm I've ever finished. I only took away one lippie because the scent is a little too strong. It's pretty moisturizing and adds a nice shiny gloss to my lips. Nice and light too. Will definitely repurchase at $5 each or two for $7.50.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lindsay13_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this lip balm, too bad I lost it =( I had the Watermelon one and it smelt delish! The finish was very shiny but it really moisturized my lips and kept them soft. I wanna try Strawberry and Satsuma Shimmer =)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Cenvra

Ow ow ow.... I have no idea what they put in the Satsuma Shimmer(citric acid? hydrochloric acid?), but these make your lips peel like a snake molting. Smells nice, my man say that it tastes like orange skittles, but OW! Good thing it was part of an xmas gift from my sis. Will never buy on my own. Won't even finish using the pot.