August 28, 2014 | 1503 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Retro Glow Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by cbabyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was a truly awfull mascara! i DONT know how the formula was so awful, but I got a dried-out flaked-up tube of unwearable mascara. This was so very awful! I hope this company knows that although the packaging is very cute, the mascara isnt even functional.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I will admit, I bought this mascara due to the packaging claims that it makes your eyelashes look "false". I already have fairly long, thick lashes but I am always looking to take them to the next level and show them off to their full advantage. Unfortunetaly, most mascaras that claim to make your lashes look fake are very clumpy. I had high hopes for this one though, because I love Physicians Formula cosmetics. I was so wrong--worst decision I have ever made! After trying for about a half hour to figure out how to open the stupid tube (very hard to get the brush out, btw), the mascara was almost completely dried up. Most mascara brushes hold too much product, there was almost NO mascara on this brush. After none came out on my lashes, I thought it was a fluke and tried to put some on the back of my hand. Again--nothing came off the brush. I returned it right away. Biggest waste of money EVER! Worst mascara I have ever tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonlt

Too dry, packaging inconcenient, gave no volume or length. possibly the worse mascara i have ever tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2007 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Kirabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My brush actually broke off as well. Mine actually did clump quite a bit and dried out after a few uses. It really made very little noticeable difference to my lashes(except for making them clump together ). I was severely disappointed in this product. I would save my money for something else, ladies (and some gents) as this it probably the worst mascara I have ever used.( including the cheapo dollar store stuff I bought while on vacation)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SuriyaStrikesBack

It was alright, it darkened my lashes and lengthened a bit, no clumps for me either. It wasn't very dramatic. Oh yes, my brush broke off. Beware of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

When I bought this I kept in mind how mascara can build up at the top of the tube as I read in the reviews on here. When I picked up one in the drugstore I noticed it had a very smalle hole for the mascara wand to come out and I examine another one on the same shelf and saw it seemed to have a bigger opening. Im assuming that they changed the opening so I bought the one with a bigger opening and I have no problems with mascara build up, I even wipe off excess mascara from the wand on the opening and it goes back into the tube when I replace the mascara wand. When I first put this mascara on it was as clumpy as hell and ruined my freshly curled eyelases, I washed it off and tried it again, this time I applied it very lightly and got gorgeous results, when applied gently it held my curl all day and gave me exceptional length and volume... Dont take my word for it jus try it, and I think alot of people are forgetting there is this thing called a receipt, if you dont like it get your money back instead of having a cow.. seriously try this mascara its worth it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Behold, I give you uni-lash. This gave my one giant eyelash. A thick black goopy one. The pkging was really odd too. I felt like Gulliver trying to manipulate a tiny persons mascara. One false move and I think the top of the wand would have snapped right off. Nope on this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by stratus331

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the Worst mascara I have ever worn! It does nothing for your lashes and looks as if you don't even have mascara on. It's horrible!!! The packaging very cheap looking. If you like natural looking plain lashes then this may be the one for you, but i will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2006 9:54:00 AM More reviews by lissalynn

It's ok...no better than the average drugstore mascara. The package is really cute, but the small hole opening seems to wipe off most of the mascara before it even reaches my eye, plus, mascara residue builds up and it gets messy. It's ok...it's better than Maybelline Great Lash, but not as good as my fave, Max Factor's 2000 Calorie. I think I'll stick with that one from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i hate clumps and watery mascara, this is the best drugstore brand that i have ever used!! the packaging is cute but yes it does gunk at the opening and when it gets dried up it's hard to get the coverage you want, i still love it though and would recommend it, gives me dark, lush lashes.