April 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Ponds Nourishing Moisturizing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this so much, but it breaks me out...:( Don't risk it guys try another

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ashking

I grabbed this on a whim before a trip because of the packaging. BOY WAS I SURPRISED! I have now been using this for about 3 months and I LOVE IT. It doesn't cause breakouts, has a subtle scent, isn't too watery or oily, and leaves skin feeling baby soft. I apply it morning and night after I wash my face. It is the best moisturizer I have used in sooooo long and I wasn't even thinking when I scooped it up! Great for travel, as the pod will not spill in your bag. Try this, Walmart has it in their travel toiletries area for under two bucks if you don't want to spend too much before you buy a large jar. This stuff is so perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mia429

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love!! Great for my sensitive skin. I dont find the fragrance off putting, i rather enjoy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

I happened upon a cute travel size jar of this at Target about 8 months ago and bought it on a whim. It's now called Crema S. I've been using it for the past year on my jaw line, cheeks, nose and around my eyes. I cannot compliment this moisturizer enough. It hasn't caused any problems with my pimples. If anything, I found that it actually helps soothe the redness of my pimples. I tried to experiment with Jojoba oil, but the pimple explosion that occurred afterwards has convinced me that this is indeed the cream that I'll be sticking with for long term. It makes my skin soft and after I ran out of my eye cream, this has been a great replacement.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product by accident when I was looking for Ponds cold cream. I'm actually disappointed in this product because it's a lot lighter than I imagined it being. I have really dry skin and I prefer really emollient creams that leave a dewiness. This cream absorbed very quickly and I still had that tight feeling which means my skin is still thirsty. I do like that it comes in such a large container, but the light consistency would be more hygienic in squeeze tube or pump. Despite having fragrance in it, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, it just lacked the moisture my skin needs. With the price being below $5 it's not a big splurge and I believe people wilth normal to slightly dry skin would benefit from it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by tonixtonix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

They must have reformulated this cream because the "light herbal smell" others describe can't possibly be the same stuff. Marketed now as "Crema S" it's more like an overpowering horrid strong floral smell that makes this product impossible to wear as a moisturizer. It is however the best eye makeup remover on the planet. I rub this all over the eye area then wipe with a dry tissue. Follow that up with a normal nightly face wash and there is NO eye makeup left behind, not even on the lower lash line! Doesn't sting my eyes at all which was a problem with the Ponds Cucumber makeup remover. I will buy again as an eye makeup remover but no way could I stand the scent to wear all over the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ParfumLust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Prologue: I would normally say my skin is oily, but my skin has become more combination over the last few years. This winter, however, my skin had disintegrated into doing what ever the hell it wants. Meaning my normally oily/combination skin was sahara dry and I had no clue how to take care of it. All winter long my face has peeled and flaked like I'm sunburned. My normal moisturizers were not cutting it. So, out of desperation, I went to Target and looked at just about every moisturizer they had in stock. I've never had dry skin before so I didn't want to spend a lot of money trying out a moisturizer that might not work. Finally, I found the little ponds travel size moisturizers and picked this one out.

Review: I really, really like this moisturizer! There is a faint herbal smell but it doesn't bother me. When I put it on it spreads really easily and feels like it's sinking in fast. My skin has not broken out because of using it. However, I only use it at night, because my skin will get really oily a few hours after putting this on. The best part is that my skin feels soft and smooth. The peeling and flaking has gone away. I doubt I'll need something this heavy in the summer, but next winter I'll definitely go back to using this product. The only negative I can think of it that it comes in a tub instead of a pump or a tube. Other than that, I'm very happy with my skin's turn around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by swirlpeace67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

i have been using this moisturizer ever since my childhood,
i love it, it's perfect for winter when it gets cold, its super moisturizing, has no icky residue, sinks into skin quickly, may not be suitable for oily skin, but since i have combination skin, i use it all over my face, except for my forehead, i use a oil-free moisturizer that.
a little goes a long way, i have mine in a big jar, it cost about 10 bucks, and it lasts me over a year, i will be buying this till the death of me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow what a drugstore gem! I love this as an evening moisturizer. It has seaweed, apple, and grapefruit extracts and glides on like a dream. I bought a huge 14 oz. tub for $8.47 on Amazon! I did some research and this cream has been around since the early 60's but only marketed in México, so I never knew about it. I believe the US versión is the dry skin fórmula with the white and blue packaging. That has been around forever and generations of women have been using it adoringly. I never considered Pond's because it seemed so old fashioned. Also, because of media propanda, I let myself believe if it wasn't expensive, it couldn't be any good. That all changed when I stumbled upon Pond's Clarant B3 because I was looking for something to fade dark spots.

The first night I used this I totally forgot I used it. I woke up the next morning to wash my face and it felt like silk! I wondered why it felt so soft and smooth. Then I remembered the only thing that changed was using this creme! It applies so smoothly and I feel it sinks into my skin. I only need a small amount for my face and neck. My skin did not develop any clogged pores or breakouts. Definitely HG!

I must mention this is a heavier creme suitable for dry skin. There is also an herbal/green scent that may bother those with parfum allergies. I actually like the fresh scent and it fades quickly. There is also no sunscreen,so hopefully your foundation will have a sunscreen if you plan to use this in the morning. If this is too heavy, try the Clarant B3. I like both, but prefer the Crema S nourishing creme since my skin leans more dry. They have the 1.75 oz. jars available in the travel section at Wal-Mart for $1.47 which is great for those who want to try this for the first time but unsure how your skin will react. I actually love these mini sizes because not only is it great for travel but the product remains fresh! I'm so happy I gave Pond's products a try:)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jym414

I purchased Pond's moisturizing cream after experiencing such great results from Pond's cold cream. I find this to be a good moisturizer. However, because I have oily skin I do not think I can use it on a daily basis.

I rated this cream a 3 because I do not like jar packaging because I feel that constantly dipping your hand in the jar causes unnecessary bacteria in the jar. However, this effectively moisturizes your skin, has a light smell, and does not cause breakouts.