July 22, 2014 | 2390 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Ponds Nourishing Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As much as I wanted this to work for me as a full face moisturizer, it did not. It didn't make my acne worse but that's probably due to the fact that I diluted it with water and tried it with a pea sized amount. Since I have mild acne and dry skin, I'm looking more for something that can be included in a regimen that makes my acne get better, not stay the same. This is a difficult search for me because my skin can't go without moisturizer for more than a day.

However I didn't throw it out, it worked great for me as an eye cream. If you want to try this, my advice to you is to get the trial size small tub, it was only $1.50 USD. I found it at my local walmart in the travel size section where all the mini toothpastes and shampoos are. Idk where other walmarts would offer that size but it's worth looking there if you want to try for little money.

I wouldn't by another for eye cream only because I've recently discovered St. Ives Collagen Elastin Timeless, which also didn't work for me as a full face moisturizer, is AMAZING as an eye/neck moisturizer. and even great on the body. I bought it for that purpose but tried it as a full face moisturizer just to give it a shot.
I don't recommend the Ponds Crema S for oily skin, especially if acne prone, but it's def worth a try if you can find the travel size. and if your skin hates it, try on the eyes or neck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this for a while. recently decided to use it. Mind you I have used both st. Ives collagen moisturizer and L'Oreal collagen. ..sadly broke me out. this stuff moisturized my skin and didn't break me out. no greasy after effect. I'm curious to try out their collagen version one. nevertheless, I love this! highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by layersoflife

This caught my attention in the sample/travel size section at Walmart. I didn't want to buy a huge bottle of product if I wasn't sure I was going to use it so I went with the sample. It ended up being a smart purchase.

It's not actually all that bad. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully- I just don't like the greasy feeling it leaves on my face. The trick is to use it in small amounts. I usually dot it around my t-zone, cheeks, chin, etc and then lightly smooth it into my skin.

Because I don't like the feel of greasy/heavy products on my face, I discovered that applying baby powder to my face after the ponds cream helps TREMENDOUSLY. It helps even everything out and my face is not too dry/not too sticky and greasy.

Now I use PONDS in my everyday facial routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

People give such STUPID reviews!!! This is a great product!!!! Not every product agrees with everyone!!! If it breaks you out, then it's not for YOUR skin, duh!!! As for the nonsense regarding jar packaging, oh please, wash your damn hands before applying your cream!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

Terrible Product!!! I have acne and dry skin and it broke me out so much, as for my dry skin it did not help at all. Also since it is in a tub/jar it is very unhygienic. The whole tub went to the garbage. Def will not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this so much, but it breaks me out...:( Don't risk it guys try another

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ashking

I grabbed this on a whim before a trip because of the packaging. BOY WAS I SURPRISED! I have now been using this for about 3 months and I LOVE IT. It doesn't cause breakouts, has a subtle scent, isn't too watery or oily, and leaves skin feeling baby soft. I apply it morning and night after I wash my face. It is the best moisturizer I have used in sooooo long and I wasn't even thinking when I scooped it up! Great for travel, as the pod will not spill in your bag. Try this, Walmart has it in their travel toiletries area for under two bucks if you don't want to spend too much before you buy a large jar. This stuff is so perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mia429

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love!! Great for my sensitive skin. I dont find the fragrance off putting, i rather enjoy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

I happened upon a cute travel size jar of this at Target about 8 months ago and bought it on a whim. It's now called Crema S. I've been using it for the past year on my jaw line, cheeks, nose and around my eyes. I cannot compliment this moisturizer enough. It hasn't caused any problems with my pimples. If anything, I found that it actually helps soothe the redness of my pimples. I tried to experiment with Jojoba oil, but the pimple explosion that occurred afterwards has convinced me that this is indeed the cream that I'll be sticking with for long term. It makes my skin soft and after I ran out of my eye cream, this has been a great replacement.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product by accident when I was looking for Ponds cold cream. I'm actually disappointed in this product because it's a lot lighter than I imagined it being. I have really dry skin and I prefer really emollient creams that leave a dewiness. This cream absorbed very quickly and I still had that tight feeling which means my skin is still thirsty. I do like that it comes in such a large container, but the light consistency would be more hygienic in squeeze tube or pump. Despite having fragrance in it, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, it just lacked the moisture my skin needs. With the price being below $5 it's not a big splurge and I believe people wilth normal to slightly dry skin would benefit from it.