September 17, 2014 | 1950 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Illuminating Powder /Translucent

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

I had been looking for a highlighter for a while and the cute packaging caught my eye. So I though I might as well try it! Like I said, I love how cute the packaging and the pearls look. After a few days I realized this didnt do much for me and it only gave me a slight shimmer. After 2 weeks I dropped it and it shattered. I was able to liquify the powder and still use it but now it isnt in the cute pearly form. Cute but bad packaging and it being to translucent makes it a no go for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by rameymaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product looks amazing with the pearly balls HOWEVER, rather than it really giving u the pearly radiant look as it says on the cover..it DOESNT!!..it actually looks like you have glitter on your face rather than i nice pearl shimmer, it is very light which is good but the lasting effect..BIG NO. u can rub it of just by touching your face.
I find that if you especially layer it up heaps on the apples of your cheek, the edges of your face, your forehead and nose OH dont forget the arch below your brow it can really brighten lift your face, BUT when i mean pack on heaps, like pack on heaps otherwise you'll barely see anything, this also makes your face very dull, the product alone, soo stay away from using it all over but rather as a highlighter in certain areas where you want to draw attention to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Procey, but I reccomend ths and the tanning pearls to everyone. This is great long lasting mineral makeup. I believe in mineral makeup, no breakouts, so much you can do with this great stuff, great acne covering too, ah well the glosses now rock

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by bonbongirl826

Just white, not really illuminate my skin. I kind of expected natural pinkish bright highlight on my C zone but never worked. I want to get rid of it if I didnt pay 15 dollars on it. I just put it somewhere and give away if one of my friends like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MontanaSnowflake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heard good things about this product but gotta say, I did NOT like it AT ALL. The product is not finely milled and is chunky when I tried to use it, whether on a brush or with my fingers and it also ended up going all over the case and flying out of the case, kinda like a loose powder would, only these were large chunks. Did NOT like this product and will not be purchasing it again. Also, the price was too high for a drug store item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Delivers a beautiful glow! although I have more of an oily skin type, if used correctly, this product can do wonders! instead of applying it all over since i am oily, i only put it in the areas where i require highlighting, so basically the high-points of the face (upper-cheekbones, forhead, middle of the nose, chin, browbones).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by shelz430

Powder was ok on my skin. It very nice and shimmer and would make you look a million dollars if you had dry skin. My skin on the other hand is oily tzone and just after 1 hour, it feels greasy and shiny.

Doesnt absorb oil, not recommeneded at all for oily skin. It also has an awful smell on the face when applied

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 5:37:00 AM More reviews by afineblueline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually intended to get the beige version of this, and didn't notice until I'd already used it once that I'd grabbed translucent instead--but I'm glad I did. It has just a slight bit of glitter to it for some illumination, and other than that it's essentially invisible, perfect for setting foundation without adding "cake". I love this stuff! It doesn't come with a mirror or brush, but that didn't bother me as included brushes are usually useless and I have plenty of other compacts with mirrors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Enigma_X

A staple in the little bag of makeup I carry in my purse. It has just the perfect amount of shimmer. I'm very particular about wearing light makeup, and most pressed powders look cakey. This one, however, is actually translucent. I always look like I'm glowing in pictures taken when I'm wearing this powder. Another reviewer mentioned it being phased out. I hope not! I'll have to get some more while I can- this is one of the few makeup products I own that is in real danger of being used up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

This is a great powder, with a pretty package, but has no mirror, brush or sponge with it. Because I like the formulation so much, I carry it around with a gold dust powder that has a built-in brush and a separate mirror, but I really wish it were packaged with a mirror and brush. I think it is being phased out, like so many of PP products... and that's a shame, because it reallyl is a good product.