July 26, 2014 | 1016 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Millenium eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by tashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best eye cream I have ever used. It's also the only cream that has ever worked on getting rid of wrinkles and crows feet. Numerous friends who I hadn't seen in years asked me what I was using.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

I was very underwhelmed by this product. I have been using it for a few months and have not noticed any difference at all. As a moisturizer it isn't that that nourishing. Since I haven't finished the tube yet, I've been using it on top of a heavy night cream to make up for the shortfall in hydration. Overall this cream is not bad, but not great either.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by rawbbyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am torn on this product. I bought it at TJMaxx, so it wasn't a huge investment. It is really thick; I can definitely only wear it at night, to bed. I think it is helpful, but it doesn't seem to have any firming qualities, like other eye creams I have used. Because it is thick, I am guessing that it is nice and hydrating, so i'll use it during our dry Colorado nights until it runs out. The reason I have not rated it higher is because it's thick consistency almost seems to *tug* at my delicate skin; I avoid this by slathering it on...not a good way to have to use an expensive eye cream. It makes me question the quality of TJMaxx products, there has to be a reason they are so discounted, right?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this eye cream at TJ Maxx super cheap, it was nice & moisturizing, & it really sunk in quite well. I'd definitely buy it again if I find it again at a good price, but I wouldn't pay the full price for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by margar555

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for several years and I really do like it. I have sensitive skin and some eye creams will irritate or cause reactions. This one does not. It is rich and creamy and absorbs well. I use it AM and PM and do not have problems with eye concealer staying on when using this product. I find it to be a great moisturizer for the under eye area and I have mature, drying skin.

FYI: this is the same exact formula as the "SkinSimple" Eye Priority Cream that was sold in Walmart and drugstores, but was discontinued by EA. I used to purchase it when it was branded "SkinSimple" as it is the exact formula as Millennium. I find it interesting that here on MU the SkinSimple Eye Priority Cream is rated prettty high - yet the Milenium eye cream is not. Odd as they were both the exact same forumlas. I compared both boxes when they were still selling the SkinSimple line. So if you liked that SkinSimple eye cream, you would like this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ehcarine

I got this at Winners in Canada for $25 and it was the worst purchase decision ever!!! Too bad I cannot return it without its box and the plastic with the barcodes for the store. It smells like heavy-duty chemicals, not to mention its thick texture that never seems to penetrate into my delicate skin. Did anyone notice the unpleasant smell?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by laurindm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this in the morning under my makeup -- and I've come to realize (after trying numerous other products) that I love this stuff. It isn't necessarily the best under-eye anti-wrinkle treatment for deep wrinkles (crows' feet) and I can't say if it helps dark circles b/c I don't have them; however, it makes a huge difference for fine lines and under eye dryness if used daily. I use more treatment-type eye creams at night(alternating between types with retinol and serums...or just plain ole Vitamin E oil), but this stuff is officially my HG for a.m. a perfect undereye moisturizer. I can definitely tell a difference when I don't use it. It may not be great on really young skin because it's very rich and thick. For my 30something dry under-eye area, it's perfect. I've tried many others (medical grade, clinical, deparment store and drugstore brands) and yet I always come back to this for my morning under-eye moisturizer. Like others have stated, I buy it at T.J. Maxx so the price is good. I do have trouble gettng the last little bit out of the tube so I took away one lippie for packaging.
APPLICATION TIP: Before applying this lotion to the under eye area each morning, I put on my eye makeup (Trish McEvoy eye shadow powders, which I apply before all other makeup) , then I wipe gently under my eye (with eye makeup remover on a cotton round) to wipe away any shadow. Next, I use a facial toner. Then I apply the EA Millenium Eye Renewal Cream (using my ring finger with a motion from the outer to inner corner). I let it sit and "soak in" while I apply my facial moisturizer/sunblock. After letting all of it sit for another minute or so, I apply my foundtion (which -during the hot Mississippi Summer-- is a powder foundation), being careful not to put much powder over the eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Harriet1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mineral + Lanolin + Parabens = Rubbish.

Overpriced rubbish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an OK eye treatment but I prefer to use this at night as its quite thick and doesnt absorb like the capsules do. Havent noticed any remarkable changes yet but I'll keep using until I'm finished with the tube and update. Picked this up at TJs for 12.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tella88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also bought it at my local TJ Maxx. I have been using this product for the past three years and cannot say enough good things about it. Very nourishing, thick- I usually warm it up on my hand before applying it around my eyes. I have been using it day and night and I do notice a huge difference right away when I skip on it once or twice. Might not be appropriate for more mature and demanding skin but it is a great product to slow down the appearance of fine lines.