November 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Lash in a Tube Cream Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by michelesholtis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara. I have puny lashes and these almost look like I have false eyelashes on...all without looking clumpy or fake. It was never dry or flaky. This mascara worked like DIOR mascara. I use the regular mascara, not the waterproof.

I can't seem to find this mascara anymore...I think it was discontinued. Unfortunately, it seems that everything that works good for me is discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by brey53

This really was not a bad mascara, I just wasn't impressed with it. I never have luck with most mascaras so I wasn't surprised and I can't hate on it too much. The packaging is a good idea because you can literally move the product around and get it onto the brush. Just nothing noteworthy about it. I want to look at myself in the mirror and think "my lashes look good", not just look like I'm wearing mascara, because what's the point of that? Again, its worth a try if its on clearance, hope you have better luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lang90

The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that it only cost me like $3. Other than that, it was a mediocre mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kiraud

so sad...I remember years ago that I got this and loved it. I hadnt seen it in a while becuase apparently they have stuck it on the bottom shelf almost on the floor. It is pretty inexpensive ($5.50) and I got it at 40% off of that so it was super cheap. I was really excited to try it again. SAD... It was so clumpy, dry, awful... when I say clumpy I mean clumps the size of my finger tip! NO JOKE! It was so dry that it almost didnt want to go on. I do remember when I did try this last that the formula dried out very quickly and that I seened to go through the tube really quickly becuase it dried up so quickly. 2 lippes becuase I remember having good memories of it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by itismebutterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this mascara!
i bought a back up for $2(really) at big Lots. i am hoping they are NOT thinking about discounting it.
the mascara formula is super. makes my eyelashes uber full and long as i never had them before.
and it is NOT as clumpy as other people say. it is very managable!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by juldougherty

I really liked this mascara the first time I tried it. then I went to use it again, and it clumped, smudged, and flaked. I thought maybe I was having an off day, so I tried it again. Again, I had the same crappy results. I don't understand how it worked well the first time, but that's just the way it is. The tube is a cute idea, but I think that might be a reason for it not working well. I think too much air gets to the mascara and causes it to dry out really quickly. I don't think I would buy it again, but at least I gave it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by samoxenina

I love this mascara..it does wonders for me and I would totally recommend this to anyone....this is the first mascara that I have purchased over and over...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeachz

nice mascara =] its creamy formula thickens and lengthens. it does dry out fast though...not amazing, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by newchick

LOVE this mascara - makes your eyelashes look really long and BIG! the negative is that this product will only last about 2 weeks(or less) and then dries out ... this is the most effective mascara I have ever used, but since it dries out so fast, I hardly ever buy it since the regular price is over $10 (I only buy the waterproof version of mascaras so that it holds the curl after I curl my lashes - have straight, course asian lashes)... can make your lashes as big as false eye lashes though... I buy it on sale once in awhile

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lilguccipimpette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

BOOOORING!
this mascara is way too "clean" and natural. more like a lash tint. i have long, curled semi-thick lashes and this doesnt do much for me. lengthening is like 3 out of 10 and ZERO for volume. i think the old fashioned straight, bristly brush needs to retire...
but the tube is soooo cool! seems like air could get trapped though, so maybe thats why people complain about drying out