July 26, 2014 | 1929 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of my favorites!! great application

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite mascaras! I love the price, avaliability, and the fact that I can get nice long and full lashes with one mascara instead of two. I found then whenever I would get a new tube, the formula would be really creamy/thick and not the easiest to work with. I think I like this best once it has dried out a little and isn't so messy. My lashes are nice and lush and they stay that way all day! Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ekz94

I love it! :) I like my lashes to be super black, and this gives the look of fuller black lashes. I find out to be a little bit pricey, so I only buy it when is on sale. I figure out it works better for me when I top it with a waterproof mascara (in this case I top ii with Maybelline Rocket Waterproof Mascara) and iis perfect.
Even though is waterproof, I always get some under my eyes. but definitely I will purchase it again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, not for me.

I have stick straight short tiny little itty bitty Asian lashes. This mascara brush is just about twice the size of my little lashes. The bristles are so close together.

I can see someone with amazing full lashes, that are nice and long wearing this mascara and loving it. But me? It didn't work wonders on me.

I saw YouTubers wearing this mascara and I said, "I need this". Turns out, it's a no good for me. It has a very liquidy and runny formula that doesn't work. I blink once, and it literally is all over my cheeks. And if I try to wipe it away, it leaves streaks. It's a little clumpy on me. My lashes are so small, it doesn't comb through too well.

And it left little flakes under my eyes by the end of a long day. It's no good for me. My mom said, "if you're going to wear makeup make it look nice". Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday mascara. It coats and separates every lash and makes my lashes look very full while lasting throughout the day. I used to love Benefit's Bad Gal, but I found that the results are similar with a much lower price point.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had trouble finding a right mascara for my thin lashes, but this mascara did the trick! It did everything like the package said and I get it in waterproof. I wear it to the pool and it doesn't come off at all! I highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants a lot of volume. If you start to lose your curl, just curl it again before the next coat! It wasn't as wet as other L'Oreal mascaras and it's not as natural either because it is buildable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad mascara! I found that is was very average.
First off, the formula is a bit dry. I prefer dryer mascaras because I find they clump less, but with Voluminous the formula is clumpy!
I applied 2 coats after curling my lashes. The curl sunk a little bit :( but not too bad. My lashes were decently thick and little more "voluminous" than my Butterfly mascara, but length wise, I could have done a lot better. Throughout the day I noticed a little flaking but no smudging. This is a good mascara, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, but high quality! I love this mascara it is beautiful. I was obsessed with the better than sex mascara by Too Faced but I found it tricky to apply. This is easy to apply, very black and most importantly it holds a curl. Yep a non waterproof mascara that hold my curl, I didn't believe it either. It gives beautiful clump free results, adore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by haaay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. I've tried ALOT of mascaras, because I have short blonde eyelashes.
It's pretty much a drug-store dupe of Diorshow Blackout. Only better, because it doesn't dry out and get all clumpy. It builds nicely, stays put, lengthens and thickens. Sooo gooodd. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love this mascara! I have weird eye allergies, but this stuff never messes me up. I use this mascara almost every day.