September 17, 2014 | 1866 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lisalorles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried a ridiculous number of mascara, from high-end to drugstore. I have a million in my collection but this is my GO-TO. Amazing product. Usually on sale for a few bucks at Shoppers. HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Junk
I found this to do nothing. It dries out quickly and I saw no volumizing at all, forget length, I felt like I was using an old mascara. L'oreal keeps making really poor products, pretty packaging and lots of appealing ads but I find most of their products to be flops over the past few years.
There are a lot of better mascara's than this one at the drugstore I do not get the hype???

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras. It gives good volume and some length. The color I picked up is blackest black. It is a dark black color and it makes my lashes look volumized and fanned out. I would buy again and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I actually really like this mascara alot. I don't get any smudging with it. It does really help to add noticeable volume to my eyelashes whenever I use it. It does clump up a bit if I keep layering on coats of it, but that isn't a big enough thing to ever keep me from repurchasing again. If your looking for a good drugstore mascara, then this is definitely probably the best out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my tried and trues. I love this mascara. It's a wet formula mascara. It doesn't smudge, clump, or flake. I've had a tube of this consistently for years, now. Delivers excellent length and volume. I use this one as as a base coat, sometimes, then layer. This easily out performs many HE mascaras. Try this one in Carbon Black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the BEST drugstore mascaras out there. This is seriously better than most high end ones. It doesn't smudge or run and comes off easily. It doesn't clump or flake either, which is the most important things to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ell90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this mascara for over six years and still love it. I've strayed now and again, but I always come back to it. The brush is fantastic and the formula makes my lashes long and thick without being clumpy--not to mention the fact it's cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere.

However, I will say that it takes a few uses for the mascara to hit its "sweet spot." I'm not sure why, but the first four or five uses aren't impressive... Regardless, don't let that dissuade you from purchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by aberg1991

So far, I'm really diggin this mascara. The make up items in my drawers are a pretty wide range of price, I'm not someone who picks up crappy products just because I'm poor, but I'm also not someone who goes all out and buys expensive stuff just because it's expensive so therefore it should be a good product. One thing that I absolutely refuse to spend more than $10 on is mascara. I have pretty long lashes that aren't thicker than a forrest but they aren't thin either, so I go through a pretty decent amount of it. And for a product you are supposed to replace every three-ish months I really just can not justify spending $25+ on a tube...that's over $100 a year on mascara alone! No frickin way. So after all that, the point I'm trying to make is that I'm on a pretty constant search for the best of the drug store mascara's because I feel that there are a wide array of decent products out there that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for. I rarely have used the same type twice, because I'm definitely a person who keeps searching for something bigger and better if I'm not 100% satisfied. I really enjoy this mascara so far. It's my first tube that I've ever tried of this particular kind, and I think it does great things for my lashes. Like I said, I have decent length lashes, so it doesn't take much to make them look a little bit longer, but I think this does a really classy, nice job of adding just a little more. If you're looking for the falsies, going out on the town look, this is not the choice you should make. It's just a really nice every day mascara. I've noticed hardly any flaking at all, which is a huge plus for me. It has no odor (i can't believe how many mascaras have nasty scents), and it's a simple, no nonsense package and applicator. I haven't decided if I will repurchase, but I'm definitely feeling this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by silvertealmarbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try out this mascara since I've heard a lot of great things about it. The brush itself was relatively easy to use. However, this formula was simply too wet for my sparse Asian eyelashes. This mascara for be DID NOT hold a curl. I found my curled eyelashes drooping almost immediately after I applied the mascara. It didn't make my eyelashes look any thicker or longer as well. Adding additional coats didn't seem to help much either. I guess I'll have to stick with my orange CoverGirl Lash Blast for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by TianaSwift

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great! I don't recommend it if you're looking for a mascara to lengthen your lashes though, because for length, my eyelashes don't really look any longer than they do without mascara. But they definitely look thicker! This mascara doesn't clump at all (unless you wait for it to dry, then put on another coat. Then it will clump a bit). Also, it lasts throughout the whole day without flaking at all. A lot of mascaras I've used in the past would just flake off and mix with my concealer, making under my eyes really black. I never have that problem with this mascara! I will definitely buy again!