October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eye Shadow - Yves Saint Laurent - Ombres Vibration Duo #13 Copper Burgundy / Faded Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Ravenus

Crease-resistant , long-wearing , budge-proof , easy-to-apply , pigment-rich , finely milled eye-shadow . The finest on this market I do believe and my favourites amongst all the high-end brands .
This , shimmery pink/coppery bronze combo does give me a natural eye look and reads as other people's browns on me ! Therefore , I use it for my natural look which makes me look polished , awake and most importantly brings out the green in my hazel eyes instead of dulling them to brown like so many other colours do out there . As one other reviewer mentioned so aptly is that they wear to a silky glossy sheen on the lids which almost makes them look like you are wearing a low-sheen eye gloss , but without making your eyelids feel sticky !

The applicators are very user-friendly too ...I use the large rounded one to sweep colour for large blocks of colour and the smaller pointer one for contouring and for under the eye application . I prefer to use these as opposed to my Mac brushes as they pick up less product (ie they don't gouge into the eyeshadow) whilst still giving a pigment rich look ....

I highly recommend , but am now tired of looking 'natural'...
anybody like to recommend another shade for my hazel eyes ?
I've v dark brown hair and quite pale ...NC15 .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This duo is very pigmented and the colors seem to last long time on me. However I do not get my self why I did ever think this was flattering on me. I looked some of my old pics and It just looked plain dull with red undertone brown and pink shade. And the most brown IMHO turn to be reddish in the end of the day so it is not really that unique duo. My eyes are cool and mixture with both colors blue and green and I am not really sure which color they are. However I mostly find myself looking better with colors "designed" for blue eyes. I find Duo 19 with sea green and hazel more striking for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite duo eyeshadow in the world! The pink portion must have come from heaven because it has an iridescent ethereal quality to it and the plummy brown portion is just gorgeous on my hazel eyes and I am a GGG. I hope I never use this up -- maybe I should get a back up just in case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, PINK shadow on me? What has the world come to? But yes, here is a duo of pink-type shades that acutally complement my skin and eyes, and doesn't make me look like I have serious eye problems. I think the difference is that these pink-based shades are VERY warm toned. One shade is a dark copper with slight pink undertones, and the other is a warm pink, falling someplace between light and medium. Both have shimmer. I am an NC15-20, hazel eyes, medium brown hair. These look great, and look very polished. They are good colors for the fall 2004 "ladylike" looks that seem to be everywhere in magazines and clothes. I won't rebuy, though, because I am a brown-tone gal at heart, and this duo, though a nice change, is not something I'll probably use up anytime soon. I just can't see myself wearing anything pink any too frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by chilli

Beautiful colors which light up my warm green eyes and don't look muddy on my PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 9:44:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this duo a little less shimmery than some other e/s duos from YSL. The colors are medium pink and warm light bronze. The bronze brown is the only kind of brown that wont look muddy on me and this pink is just gorgeous with it. The colors are like magnets. They stay on. I bet this is going to be one of my faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by merlymer

Very wearable and gives me instant polish. Was recommended to wear the pink on the lid into the crease and just use the copper to enhance the coppery eye pencil. looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ixmocane

This is a coppery brown and a medium pink, both shimmer. I would have never put these two colors together on my own, but they look great together. I usually shy away from putting pink on my eyes, but with the copper color, it worked! I use this often, and I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is an unusual, but very beautiful duo. The colors are a shimmery medium pink, and a deep coppery-bronze shade. The latter is quite like Nars Lola Lola IMO, and it makes for a striking combination.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 10:12:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I have only one word to describe this set. That is stunning. Its a beautiful brown with plum sparkles shining through, and a soft shimmery shell pink. The pairing really makes green eyes pop. Really sexy shades.