September 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by dawlface123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's the cheapest mascara you'll find at sephora and it does it's job...
I apply A LOT of coats though because it takes a while for it to really make a difference
I also apply it on my bottom lashes (instead of eyeliner) and i've had no problems with it...
I also curl my eyelashes afterwards and it definitely makes it look better!
It does NOT add anything to your eyelashes BUT length so if you are also looking for volume, you won't get it!
I have relatively short eyelashes though and it's been working like a charm for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in a free bday kit and was really suprised, it lengthens lashes like mad but it doesnt add much volume. If you try to apply a bunch of coats you do have to be careful because it will start to clump the lashes together but it is doable. I update how it wears later.....

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by professoreyebrow

I was not impressed with this mascara at all. It was clumpy and smudged a lot on my eyes throughout the day. If you really get the clumps out before you use it on your lashes, it's alright. Other than that, won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Didn't do much for my lashes and left smudges under my eyes. I seldom get smudging, so I was pretty unimpressed with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by hep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not have a problem with this product. My lashes looked fantastic! i did not have a problem with running, which is rare for me. A good product that I would get again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Maylihn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got a sample of this and figured it was worth a shot... Brings color to your lashes, some length (not enough for me) and does not provide any volume, curl or good definition... My lashes look stringy and it seems to leak all over my skin right away if I apply on the lower lashes... Positive point is that is doesn't reek of cheap fragrance. Glad I got a sample, I will never buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sageheartsmakeup

its actually not that bad...i got it for free in my birthday present from sephora, but when you curl your lashes, with this product, your lashes look very nice and not clumpy..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I received this ina swap and my first thought when I saw the brush was that it was a Smoky Lash dupe....far from it. When I first started applying this mascara, I though I was going to hate it. The formula is really wet and it's clumpy. Although this didn't do much for my lashes volume wise, it sure did lengthen them! My lashes were almost to my eyebrows. I do have pretty long lashes naturally, but this almost doubled my length. I wouldn't purchase for the simple fact that I think it's over priced for what it is. Overall, I prefer volume to length, so I didn't LOVE this mascara but I didn't end up hating it like I thought I was going to.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the Sephora Lash Plumper mascara. It is a black mascara. It is not waterproof but doesn't smudge, transfer, or flake. It adds length and volume but nothing too dramatic but I really like the brush. The bristles are extremely soft; probably the softest out of any mascara that I've ever tried. This is a nice mascara but it's nothing too special. I like the formula and I would probably repurchase it because I really love the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

This looks like I'm wearing mascara even though it hardly makes a difference in volume or length.
The sephora mascara coats each lash, but it smudges obviously in less than 3 hours!
It would be nice for a natural look if it didn't smudge so horribly!
Take it or leave it:)