November 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

smells nice but gave me irritation. not suitable for dry/sensitive skin. i think the body shop is definitely overrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ladypunx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this cream. I have oily slightly sensitive skin so I like to use simple products. This moisturiser makes my skin feel baby smooth, pampered & also helps to combat my oiliness at night. Absolutely love the smell too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a night cream which I think would be best suited for dry skins. It sinks in quickly and doesn't make my eyes sting when applied. It has a slight smell to it but it's quite subtle and not unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Kgb0712

It is great for the winter, saved my skin many times!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I used this alongside the day cream and serum and although I didn't seem to react to it like I did with the day cream, I stopped using this because it was far too rich for my oily/combination skin. I also didn't like the fact that it's very heavily scented - much like the day cream it smells very floral in nature, which I find off-putting.

I'm sure this would be great for someone who has very dry skin that requires a lot of hydration, but for someone with combination skin like mine I would definitely recommend something a lot lighter in consistency than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Cosmiina

I really like this product. My skin in very dry and especially the surface of the skin get really dry during day. This has changed my skin! I love the mild scent and the feeling on your skin after applying this. It is very rich and thick, but still somehow a little bit "gel-like". I would like to you gel-moisturizers all the time, but unfortunately my skin is too dry to them. This product is different, and texture is superwonderful for a night cream - and still supermoisturizing! I highly recommend this product, only small con is the price - to my wallet it is little bit too expensive here in Finland.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great. Far cheaper than your fancier brand yet works just as well. Sinks in well without leaving that sticky layer on your skin. Excellent value with a LYB card.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought the Body Shop Vitamin E sample bag which contain Moisture Cream, Nourishing Night Cream, Toner & facial cleanser plus the bag.

Good product, very moisturizing especially for me as I have extreme dry skin.

Do not recommended for oily skin & always test the collection if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this as recommended by the sales assistant. Works a treat- it feels like a comforting blanket on my fave each night lol. 2-3 times a week I add a couple drops of vit e oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by fychen

If you have combo or dry skin, I would highly recommend this night cream. It is thick, but it's perfect for those cold winter. It does make my skin feel very moisturized and bit sticky. But I don't mind that stickiness much.