The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Talc, CI 77742, CI 77491.

on 4/21/2015 8:57:00 AM

i bought this some time ago. washed my face and applied it, felt soft and i thought i liked it.. next morning i woke up with a so greasy/oily face, i had never seen again even though i have acne prone/oily skin. I was dehydrated at that time and thought it would help, but even though it's supposed to be for all skin types, i think the formula is too rich for me. i ended up using it as a hand cream to finish it off!!

on 3/23/2015 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use this all the time and then I started getting bored with it so I started experimenting with more high end night moisturizers only to be disappointed by the outbreaks I was experiencing. I started using this again and remember why I loved it. It doesn't break me out, moisturizes my skin, gives me a healthy glow in the morning, has a pleasant smell which might be too strong for some and is very affordable during TBS many sales. I would recommend this for normal/combination skin. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it comes in a jar which is unsanitary to me. I just finished this jar and am currently using up my wise woman night cream from TBS...we shall see how it compares...review to come....

on 3/19/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This has been a really good night cream for me.. its really moisturizing and gives you soft skin in the morning. I even got compliments when i used it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is absolute favourite night cream! It's supper moisturising and makes my skin feel SO soft. Also, I've been using this since quite a while and it hasn't irritated my skin. And because it's a night cream, I don't care if it looks slightly greasy (if you have really oily skin, it may tend to look a little greasy). But you'd wash it off in the morning anyway, so it doesn't matter. I love this stuff!

on 1/26/2015 8:12:00 PM

This is my summer time night mask, and I love it. It keeps my skin soft, but it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I also like the day time moisturizer that goes with this stuff. Just FYI, maybe try the trial sizes of both.

on 11/2/2014 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

smells nice but gave me irritation. not suitable for dry/sensitive skin. i think the body shop is definitely overrated.

on 10/27/2014 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love love love this cream. I have oily slightly sensitive skin so I like to use simple products. This moisturiser makes my skin feel baby smooth, pampered & also helps to combat my oiliness at night. Absolutely love the smell too!

on 10/21/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a night cream which I think would be best suited for dry skins. It sinks in quickly and doesn't make my eyes sting when applied. It has a slight smell to it but it's quite subtle and not unpleasant.

on 8/29/2014 2:47:00 PM

It is great for the winter, saved my skin many times!

on 8/25/2014 3:49:00 PM

I used this alongside the day cream and serum and although I didn't seem to react to it like I did with the day cream, I stopped using this because it was far too rich for my oily/combination skin. I also didn't like the fact that it's very heavily scented - much like the day cream it smells very floral in nature, which I find off-putting.

I'm sure this would be great for someone who has very dry skin that requires a lot of hydration, but for someone with combination skin like mine I would definitely recommend something a lot lighter in consistency than this.

Popular Moisturizers