September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Kgb0712

It is great for the winter, saved my skin many times!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I used this alongside the day cream and serum and although I didn't seem to react to it like I did with the day cream, I stopped using this because it was far too rich for my oily/combination skin. I also didn't like the fact that it's very heavily scented - much like the day cream it smells very floral in nature, which I find off-putting.

I'm sure this would be great for someone who has very dry skin that requires a lot of hydration, but for someone with combination skin like mine I would definitely recommend something a lot lighter in consistency than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Cosmiina

I really like this product. My skin in very dry and especially the surface of the skin get really dry during day. This has changed my skin! I love the mild scent and the feeling on your skin after applying this. It is very rich and thick, but still somehow a little bit "gel-like". I would like to you gel-moisturizers all the time, but unfortunately my skin is too dry to them. This product is different, and texture is superwonderful for a night cream - and still supermoisturizing! I highly recommend this product, only small con is the price - to my wallet it is little bit too expensive here in Finland.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great. Far cheaper than your fancier brand yet works just as well. Sinks in well without leaving that sticky layer on your skin. Excellent value with a LYB card.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought the Body Shop Vitamin E sample bag which contain Moisture Cream, Nourishing Night Cream, Toner & facial cleanser plus the bag.

Good product, very moisturizing especially for me as I have extreme dry skin.

Do not recommended for oily skin & always test the collection if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this as recommended by the sales assistant. Works a treat- it feels like a comforting blanket on my fave each night lol. 2-3 times a week I add a couple drops of vit e oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by fychen

If you have combo or dry skin, I would highly recommend this night cream. It is thick, but it's perfect for those cold winter. It does make my skin feel very moisturized and bit sticky. But I don't mind that stickiness much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great moisturiser. Nothing special but keeps my skin in good condition and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My HG night cream!

Previously, I was using The Body Shop's regular Vitamin E Moisture Cream (which is really more of a light gel) at night but I like this way more. It's a true, thick, rich cream that you only need very little of. I use this in conjunction with the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, Hydrating Toner and Moisture Serum and the regimen works beautifully for my combo skin.

True to its name, I wake up in the morning with wonderfully nourished skin that is smooth, soft, supple and hydrated.

Being allergy season, I had dry, irritated skin and flakes around my nose (from blowing my nose) and this cream has definitely diminished that problem.

Other reviewers have commented that this left them oily, and I can see how that could happen if you use too much. I use a TINY amount and blend with my fingers thoroughly. Seriously, the smallest amount will do wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a great night cream for everyone.
i have combination t-zone/dry flaky dull/sensitive skin and living in a tropical city, even without winter my skin can get very dry to the point that it hurts when i touch my face, and this is the only cream that works on me.

i've tried every drugstore brands, even olay can't heal when the area around my nose start to flake and irritated. i've been a TBS lover for a while and the body butter does excellent job so i picked this one the next time i went to TBS as my last resort after the drugstore brands failed me.

it worked beautifully. the flaking and redness on my face go away after 2 days and i can see clearer radiant face every morning. it also doesn't break me out on my t-zone, i can't use this everyday though because of the humidity, sometimes when it rains or when i spent a whole day in an airconditioned room i slather this at night and my skin literally drinks it and it feels so nice. in terms of smell, it reminds me of nivea creme with a hint of rose, it's lovely and calming and actually help me sleep :)

the only downside is maybe the packaging, not that i hate jar, i LOVE jar, but the design is so....basic(?) there's nothing elegant or luxurious about it and i'm a packaging whore so it's a bit of a turnoff, luckily the cream itself is a winner.

i will buy this again and maybe stock up when it's on sale.