July 31, 2014 | 2134 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Cosmiina

I really like this product. My skin in very dry and especially the surface of the skin get really dry during day. This has changed my skin! I love the mild scent and the feeling on your skin after applying this. It is very rich and thick, but still somehow a little bit "gel-like". I would like to you gel-moisturizers all the time, but unfortunately my skin is too dry to them. This product is different, and texture is superwonderful for a night cream - and still supermoisturizing! I highly recommend this product, only small con is the price - to my wallet it is little bit too expensive here in Finland.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great. Far cheaper than your fancier brand yet works just as well. Sinks in well without leaving that sticky layer on your skin. Excellent value with a LYB card.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought the Body Shop Vitamin E sample bag which contain Moisture Cream, Nourishing Night Cream, Toner & facial cleanser plus the bag.

Good product, very moisturizing especially for me as I have extreme dry skin.

Do not recommended for oily skin & always test the collection if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this as recommended by the sales assistant. Works a treat- it feels like a comforting blanket on my fave each night lol. 2-3 times a week I add a couple drops of vit e oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by fychen

If you have combo or dry skin, I would highly recommend this night cream. It is thick, but it's perfect for those cold winter. It does make my skin feel very moisturized and bit sticky. But I don't mind that stickiness much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great moisturiser. Nothing special but keeps my skin in good condition and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My HG night cream!

Previously, I was using The Body Shop's regular Vitamin E Moisture Cream (which is really more of a light gel) at night but I like this way more. It's a true, thick, rich cream that you only need very little of. I use this in conjunction with the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, Hydrating Toner and Moisture Serum and the regimen works beautifully for my combo skin.

True to its name, I wake up in the morning with wonderfully nourished skin that is smooth, soft, supple and hydrated.

Being allergy season, I had dry, irritated skin and flakes around my nose (from blowing my nose) and this cream has definitely diminished that problem.

Other reviewers have commented that this left them oily, and I can see how that could happen if you use too much. I use a TINY amount and blend with my fingers thoroughly. Seriously, the smallest amount will do wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a great night cream for everyone.
i have combination t-zone/dry flaky dull/sensitive skin and living in a tropical city, even without winter my skin can get very dry to the point that it hurts when i touch my face, and this is the only cream that works on me.

i've tried every drugstore brands, even olay can't heal when the area around my nose start to flake and irritated. i've been a TBS lover for a while and the body butter does excellent job so i picked this one the next time i went to TBS as my last resort after the drugstore brands failed me.

it worked beautifully. the flaking and redness on my face go away after 2 days and i can see clearer radiant face every morning. it also doesn't break me out on my t-zone, i can't use this everyday though because of the humidity, sometimes when it rains or when i spent a whole day in an airconditioned room i slather this at night and my skin literally drinks it and it feels so nice. in terms of smell, it reminds me of nivea creme with a hint of rose, it's lovely and calming and actually help me sleep :)

the only downside is maybe the packaging, not that i hate jar, i LOVE jar, but the design is so....basic(?) there's nothing elegant or luxurious about it and i'm a packaging whore so it's a bit of a turnoff, luckily the cream itself is a winner.

i will buy this again and maybe stock up when it's on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by beautyfreak1407

A few days ago I bought three vitamin e products at the body shop since it was buy two get one free. I bought the night cream, the SPF moisturizer, and the eye cream. The only thing I have not tried yet is the SPF moisturizer. I am liking the eye cream so far but the night cream I noticed after applying it today that I have now broke out in a rash :(. I know it's definitely the night cream since the rash is everywhere besides my eye area and this is the only new thing I have put on my face. I can't believe it did this since I never break out ever a part from this one self tanner for my face. I am disappointed because I was looking for a day and night moisturizer and the fact that I got all three vitamin e stuff for $40 was a pretty awesome deal. Now I am going to have to see if I can return/exchange this and possibly the SPF one too if it does the same thing! GRR!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Hunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It's really not a bad product, it's "mostly" good but I found that if I use a baby cream I get better results at half the price. So I think this one is just over priced quite a bit for what it does which is not much.