November 28, 2014 | 1240 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mario Badescu - Dermonectin Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I am a Mario Badescu groupie but I have yet to find an eye cream from this line that works for me.

This is super emollient and non-irritating. It does a great job of moisturizing the lines under my eyes and providing slip for the heavy concealer I wear (Becca).

But, and this is a big but, it gave me milia under my eyes. I've tried my fair share of eye creams and none of them have given me milia. I don't even know what to do to get rid of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an OK eye cream. It seems to moisturize well. It is definitely more moisturizing than MB's Olive eye cream. I didn't have a problem with the fragrance - in fact, I don't think I've ever smelled this product. The negative for me is that it did not de-puff or smooth lines around my eyes at all. The least I expect from an eye cream is line reduction. That's why I'm moving on to the next one...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by jana3004

I'm surprised at the bad reviews. I've been looking around for a good eye cream for a long time until I finally decided to try this, which I got once as a sample. HG status immediately! It is the only thing that actually de-puffed my eyes and eliminated that constantly tired look I had. The only problem is that it is so hydrating it can be shiny/oily. but so what! I just blot the excess with a tissue. It's a tiny price to pay for something that works!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pretty fragrant for any eye cream. I didn't find it super emollient, although it's somewhat moisturizing...but the fragrance made my eyes go nuts. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by nurseexec

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for an HG eye cream, and I think I've found it. I got this as a sample from Mario Badescu, and I've been using it religiously at night since. It is extremely moisturizing and hydrating, and my under eye area and fine crow's feet look much better. I don't use it for day, however, as it is so moisturizing that my concealer would slide right off. LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by GrauFrau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I *do* have mature skin, and while this does feel adequately emollient, it must have something pore-clogging in it, because it caused tiny pimples around my eyes - not somewhere I get zits normally with my usual eye cream. I liked the texture and neutral smell of this cream, but the pore clogging is unacceptable and there's also a slight burning on the skin where it's applied. No redness, so not a serious reaction on my skin, but enough to make it unpleasant and questionable. Will not use this again and can't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2003 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Electralight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I gave this is a four because I thought this was a very nice under eye cream. Carribean blue in color and not thick but rather light but emollient. Unfortunately it is a little too emmolient and I don't use it every day just once in awhile when my eyes are looking really bad. I recommend this for more mature skin. It does a good job of smoothing out those damned lines and concealer went on smoothly. I wouldn't buy again because there are equivalent eye creams out there which are less expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream was ok. It's very moisturizing and has an interesting blue tint. Though it keeps the corners of my eyes hydrated throughout the night, I'm not sure if it penetrated because it looks pretty greasy for a long time. For a good moisturizing eye cream, try Zia Ultimate Eye cream.