Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

3.1

on 12/23/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product..My only chagrin is that I need to reapply it quite frequently for it to work..but I think its worth it..since it makes my lips super soft and plump...I love it.

on 8/1/2009 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a bad product to be considered a lip "treatment". Maybe a typical balm but definetly not a treatment. The feel is not sticky it feels awesome when first applied and it lasts for about 1 hr. It has no taste and the smell is pleasant but faint. I used it as a nightime thing before bed. I would prefer it if it were packaged in a tin or anything that didnt require screwing. I paid $12 for it at k-mart and will not be repurchasing.

on 3/12/2009 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is such a wonderful lip balm that for some reason has mustered many complaints. I find this balm to be exquisitely nourishing and moisturizing. If you don't have the dead presidents to invest in something pricier, get yourself to a drugstore and try this. A lot of people brought up seeing this on the Oprah show. I saw it on her program as well while I happened to be trying out other lip balms. I was using this for a couple of years and started wondering if there was anything else as good out there. So I strayed for a little bit and gave other balms ( of lesser quality) a chance, but once I saw this on Oprah, I realized I was wasting my time and went back to using this. I'm practically never chapped and the scent is pretty. Can you spell HG?

on 12/6/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this because I saw it on the Oprah show when they were discussing health and beauty items. I went to the store and they were almost sold out. Two other ladies were there buying the same product because they had also seen the Oprah show. Anyways, I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I don't or feel any difference. It's like any other lip balm and my lips don't seem less dry than usual. I will stick with my strawberry Chapstick. Besides, I hate sticking my finger in the pot.

ok people, yes, it is hard to get out of silly jar....but ever thought of investing in a good LIP BRUSH MAYBE??? you know you can use lip brushes for anything: stain, balm, gloss, stick...lol. i really like this lipbalm great flavor and smell with just a hint of color. i love! i dont know if i will get it again. i want to try out the other ones first and the MoistureShine Tinted Lip balm stuff :]

on 6/21/2008 5:10:00 AM

It's too dried up and hard to be put in a pot. For goodness sake use a twist tube, Neutrogena. This is really difficult to get out of the pot. But it's quite moisturising, and the smeel is nice. Repurchase? No. But I'm glad I have one.

on 1/22/2008 1:43:00 PM

Love the smell and taste.. DH does too even tho she;s only 3yrs old. Its my HG and goes with everything for me. Great texture and staying power. Makes my lips feels moist and plump while smelling and tasting great - step up from vaseline for sure. LOL

on 1/19/2008 10:29:00 PM

I am a big fan of the Neutrogena mango lip balm. I have used it since high school. They reformulated it, though. It used to be this pretty yellow color. The consistency was a little different, but the smell/taste is the same. That is my favorite part anyway, so I am happy. It did take a little while to get used to. This is a staple in my make up bag.

on 12/30/2007 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought it when it was half off, and am glad I did, because it's not worth the full price. I like that it's good as an everyday kind of balm, its moisturizing enough, although not fantastic. Currently I layer it under my lipglosses because I have really dry lips. This balm is pretty good for that I think, because it's not too thick or goopy, although in the pot it's a bit hard so you really have to dig to get it out. But I wouldn't buy it again, it's slightly overpriced. Any chapstick could do the same job, and I wasn't a big fan of the scent, I found it slightly too strong, and the flavour sticks to your food when you eat, so it's a bit strange at first. Overall I found it so-so, but not too bad for layering a gloss or lipstick over. For some reason, mine seems to be different from everyone else's, probably because I got it a few years back?? Mine looks light yellow in the pot, not orange. At any rate, it goes on clear, no glitter, slight shine.

Ingredients: Petrolatum , Microcrystalline Wax , Sesame Seed Oil , Polybutene , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isododecane , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacladipate-2 , C30-45 Alkyl Methicone , Mica , Mango Seed Butter , Shea Butter , Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol , Saccharin , Silica , Hexylene Glycol , Montmorillonite , PEG-30 Polyhydroxystearate , Propylene Carbonate , Stearic Acid , Castor Seed Oil, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor , Yellow 5 Lake - May Also Contain , Red 7 Lake - May Also Contain , Red 30 Lake - May Also Contain , Iron Oxide - May Also Contain , Titaniuim Dioxide

on 12/26/2007 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell, taste and feel. It is overall very moisturizing and stays put for quite some time. It gives a very subtle gloss, which i like. It isn't as moisturizing as Chapstick however, and i don't like to use my fingers to apply it because it comes in a tub.

Popular Lip Treatments