December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Lip Treatments - Neutrogena - Lip Nutrition

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thumbs down! It's so hard I can barely get any on my lips. Fortunately, I didn't pay much. Target had a set of three for $4 in their after-Christmas sale. But WalMart's regular price is $6.70 for ONE! Now that's just plain amusing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by polina29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the two-in-one deal they have at Target, and I bought the Mango Moisture + Berry Smooth combo. Gave the Mango to my sister, and she says it's OK. The berry smelled nice and the packaging is fabulous, but it didn't work at all on me. It had a thick waxy feeling and the moisture beads, which I thought would burst and moisturize my lips, well, didn't. They stuck to the corners of my mouth like little granules of berry-colored sand. Yuck. To make matters worse, my lips got this deathly white hue that made everything else (gloss, lipstick) look absolutely atrocious on top. I'm wearing it to bed to use it up, but I want to cry every time I do (why do I put myself through this??) My advice? Save your money and buy Smith's Rosebud salve instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My rating is on the berry smooth balm. It does what it says, it makes my lips smooth while adding tons of moisture. Since this is a balm, I expected waxiness so that isn't problem there. An added bonus is the smell, its great! I'm not sure if the price is worth it, but on sale it is. I found packages of two (basically buy one get one free) at Target. Keep your eye open and you might find a bargain!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

This product is pretty good. It's lip balm, so it's MEANT to be a little waxy. I bought this in Replenishing Vanilla and Soothing Mint. They're great! The vanilla doesn't do anything to your lips except moisturize, but the mint adds a slight shimmery sheen. They make my lips very pretty, and are great quality. But the product just doesn't go all the way, which is why it gets only 4 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had the Vanilla which was such a let down. It goes on very dry and rough and feels like wax which coats my lips. Right after I applied it my lips felt dry. What a huge waste of money! I was so mad that I lost my receipt so I couldn't return it and get my money back. It smells great but the texture is awful and it did more harm than good to my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 5:28:00 AM More reviews by angelaamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the berry kind. It smells yummy, tastes yummy, and makes me lips super soft and smooth. I hate getting lip balm on my finger, but it's worth it for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 1:22:00 AM More reviews by WinterJasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Soothing Mint. Very nice smell and feels smooth. I don't like pot lip balms very much, but I still like this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are just your standard lip balms in my opinion. The vanilla scent is nice, but it doesn't really seem to 'replenish' my lips or anything. For nearly 8.00 I'd recommend Mary Kay's Satin Lips which is more moisturizing and lasts longer. Or, you can get Aquaphor which is way cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have these in Berry smooth and Mango. These are really waxy. I think they would be better packaged in stick form instead of pots. I think lip balms in pots should be more emollient. Update 11/2/03 - I am liking these a lot more - I really love my Mango one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by flirtygrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lips feel so good! I have the Berry Smooth, which is supposed to exfoliate and give your lips a pink tint. The little Jojoba beads in the balm exfoliate very well. There is no tint to my lips, but it does leave a nice subtle sheen. Overall though, my lips are so smooth and moisturized. I'm very happy with this product.