August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Multiplying Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by RaindropzxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm scottish and the only Cover Girl products i have are Lash Blast and Multiplying mascara. I got the Multiplying Mascara from TJ Hughes and was excited to try it.I absolutely love this mascara, I feel it multiplies my lashes perfectly and blackens them. It doesn't lengthen or volumes but its not designed too. Its gives me a full lash line which i prefer to other mascara qualities.
The price i felt was cheap because since it was imported from America, it was dirt cheap.
The packaging didn't really stand out to me, there was nothing special about it but it wasn't bad either.
Overall, i really loved this mascara and if i see it in TJ Hughes, i will probably buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara. It's a very dry formula, so it doesn't adhere to the lashes at all. It performs like a year old mascara that has dried out. Did nothing for my lashes. Don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by elloshort

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this because it was on sale and I couldn't afford the $10 Lash Blast *I'm a teen with no income, but the $5 I get a day to eat and stuff*

There's nothing special about this mascara. Didn't do much, but make my lashes black...yup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this mascara as a gift for Christmas. I never planned on using it, because the shade was brown black (I usually wear the blackest black). I finally used it, and I was pleasantly suprised. It looked super natural, but still made my lashes look amazing. The formula didn't smear or flake, which is good for contact les wearers like me. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The only things this mascara multiplied were flakes. It took at least three coats to get even the slightest results. The tube dried out very fast as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Kittens88

My first mascara I had ever bought.
I loved it. Sure I was 14 and new to the world of the many different types of mascara, but wow it was cool.
My lashes didn't look messy and goopy, they were nicely seperated and lush looking. And for $6 you couldn't go wrong.
Was not crazy though about how quickly it ran out and how it had it's moments of flaking, but I was 14 and wearing mascara and felt more superiour to the popular girls who still were only allowed to wear LipSmuckers.
It has been 6 years sence I have used this product, but maybe one day I should pick up a tube and give it a whirl once again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this once, and it really didn't do to much for me, so it went to the large makeup stash of stuff I don't use. I thought that it clumped, and at the same time didn't give me too much definition. I'm sure some people love this, but I really didn't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Luluwastaken

I first used this about 5 years ago. Its doesn't clump. It lengthens nicely and gives a bit of a multiplying effect. It wears really well, I've never had a problem with smudging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this was good at fisrt but it also clumps.. Doesn't do as much lengthening as I want it too but oh well.... It would be good to help thicken but its def. not my fav. mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by heyitskaren

I've been using this for quite a while now and i personally love this mascara. When i first noticed the brush i thought, 'this is sooo gonna clump' but it surprisingly didn't! The formula is the perfect happy medium of wet and creamy. For reference i have medium-long for length and medium for volume. Multiplying mascara does two things, it lengthens, seperates, and volumises. It won't go too dramatic on you, but it will give you a NATURAL look of having lush lashes. Those are probably the two words that describe it: naturaly lush. That is particularly why I love it, it looks really really gunuine and plush. This doesn't give spider lashes or clump-together lashes. YUM! The only reason why i can't say this is the perfect mascara is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. With this mascara i have to curl them AFTER i put on the mascara (something that i'm at loath to do). Still a really good product for a drug store brand :)