Darphin Aromatic Eye Makeup Remover

even though it is a bit expensive, i have to agree with vicky pollard. it doesn't irritate, it doesn;t dry out your eye area, it smells very nice. not really that effective though

on 3/30/2009 10:07:00 PM

Very good eye makeup remover! Non-drying and very soothing. This hasn't given me any irritation at all. This one's a keeper!

on 5/7/2004 6:13:00 PM

Lauder, Clinique, Lancome remover...might as well throw acid in my eyes; Darphin is the only one that doesn't bother me at all. Why is it that the cheap products never work on me? :>(

on 6/15/2003 4:21:00 PM

This was my introduction to Darphin products, and I've yet to be disappointed with anything of theirs. The formula is gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes and doesn't cause irritation if some gets in the eyes. Its fragrance is neutral. It's a bit pricey, but the bottle lasts a long time (2+ years of daily use with mine).

on 6/13/2003 8:59:00 PM

Basically the same comments as below. Great to have for free, not worth buying. I use MAC Wipes now that the sample is gone when I am wearing heavier makeup that my normal cleanser won't take off. Skip this one.

on 2/19/2003 11:23:00 AM

a little bottle of this came with the mascara i bought at neimans. it's a wonderful-smelling, orange-colored flower water. works fine at removing the regular darphin mascara (didn't try it with anything waterproof), but then anything removes that stuff. so it smells great, works well, but i won't buy it because -- why? my PC cleanser takes care of everything beautifully in one step.