Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 1, 3 Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Honey/Mel, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Coconut (Cocoa Nucifera) Extract

on 3/2/2015 8:56:00 PM

I keep this in my arsenal aways. It is a great co-wash for my wavy/curly hair, and also makes a great shave cream. Must have treasure!

on 2/21/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am a cone-free gal, and I keep this conditioner around purely for the fact that it is silicone-free and it smells FANTASTIC. The fragrance also lasts and lasts... longer than any conditioner I own.
For me, this conditioner is just a safe little smell-yum treat.
I do not use it for any real conditioning besides the bit of slip I need from it. I don't expect miracles from it... and I do not get any miracles.
But for what it is, this conditioner is far and away worth the pocket change it costs to purchase it. If I try using it more than two days straight, I get some dryness.
Yet, its sooo rare to find a conditioner that is cone-free and smells sooo good, for so long... So I will never be without this delightful, guilt-free, harmless, delicious candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love using this product for co washing! Its also great as a regular conditioner also! It also smells absolutely amazing! Unlike most other conditioners with a good scent, the scent lingers on my hair long after I've washed it! This conditioner is great if you have curly hair and need something to cowash with!

on 10/29/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

smells so good. LUUUUUUUUUV

on 10/19/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's too watery and thin to adequately moisturize my dry, curly hair but it is great for co-washing. This is cheap, cone free (ideal for co-washing), easy to find and smells wonderful! Also, when I've used it to shave my legs, my legs were silky smooth.

I was so excited to try this conditioner. People who co wash rave about this variety. I have fine hair with dry ends and oily scalp. I didn't realize that this product has protein in it when I bought it and of course, I am protein sensitive. I used it for a week before I realized this! Too bad, I really did like the scent and it works well for co washing, good lather! It's also a humectant so probably not the best choice going in to winter anyway. I'll definitely use it up for shaving!

on 9/9/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nothing, I mean NOTHING, works as well as this stuff for co-washing. I don't co-wash every time I wash my hair - maybe about half the time when my hair is relatively healthy, more when it's winter and dry scalp plagues me - but when I do, this is my number-one conditioner (OK, well maybe tied with VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy, but mostly that's for the winter, as it's not quite as thin as this one and can get heavy in the summertime). When I wash my hair with this stuff, I let it sit for a little longer in the shower and then scrub/rinse really well, and then repeat the process again. Clean, soft, shiny hair!

As a bonus, the smell is heavenly, not too strong but still warm and tropical and delicious. It doesn't conflict with anything else I put in my hair or on my skin, either.

on 8/18/2014 10:31:00 AM

I tried this once and hated it, but I have completely changed my mind. Now I know how to make it work for my wiry, thick, VERY curly hair.

Initially I found it too thin, too runny, and just not moisturizing at all; my hair needs lots of moisture. It did nothing for me and I threw it away. Then I tried Garnier Marvelous Oil (the nourishing type) and loved it, so for some reason I remembered this conditioner and decided to give it another go, since so many curly girls swear by it. I used it to co-wash, but I mixed it with a little of the Marvelous Oil. I still had to use LOTS of the conditioner, but since it's cheaper than dirt, that's O.K.

Result: great curls! The Marvelous Oil gave the Suave Coconut the boost it needed. I even used a little of the conditioner/oil mixture for a leave-in. So, I'm glad I gave this conditioner another try. I'm giving it only four lippies because it doesn't work for me on its own, but I'm very pleased with the "doctored" performance and will keep it in my rotation of conditioners.

on 7/22/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner smells so good and is really cheap, I got the family size for $1.50 at Walmart. It's not super moisturizing but it is decent. I buy this mainly because of the good price and coconut scent

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I have to wash my scalp everyday per dr's orders. I put this conditioner in my hair when I'm done rinsing out the shampoo, and pile it on top of my head with a claw. Then, after finishing in the shower, I put on body lotion, wash my face, brush my teeth and only then squeeze out the excess conditioner. It's quite watery, so I don't find I need to rinse it out. But it's all the moisturizing my hair needs, daily exposure to shampoo notwithstanding, and it doesn't feel too heavy. It's great as an everyday product.