October 31, 2014 | 1397 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells so good. LUUUUUUUUUV

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Catitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's too watery and thin to adequately moisturize my dry, curly hair but it is great for co-washing. This is cheap, cone free (ideal for co-washing), easy to find and smells wonderful! Also, when I've used it to shave my legs, my legs were silky smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

I was so excited to try this conditioner. People who co wash rave about this variety. I have fine hair with dry ends and oily scalp. I didn't realize that this product has protein in it when I bought it and of course, I am protein sensitive. I used it for a week before I realized this! Too bad, I really did like the scent and it works well for co washing, good lather! It's also a humectant so probably not the best choice going in to winter anyway. I'll definitely use it up for shaving!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Nothing, I mean NOTHING, works as well as this stuff for co-washing. I don't co-wash every time I wash my hair - maybe about half the time when my hair is relatively healthy, more when it's winter and dry scalp plagues me - but when I do, this is my number-one conditioner (OK, well maybe tied with VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy, but mostly that's for the winter, as it's not quite as thin as this one and can get heavy in the summertime). When I wash my hair with this stuff, I let it sit for a little longer in the shower and then scrub/rinse really well, and then repeat the process again. Clean, soft, shiny hair!

As a bonus, the smell is heavenly, not too strong but still warm and tropical and delicious. It doesn't conflict with anything else I put in my hair or on my skin, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by curlycolor

I tried this once and hated it, but I have completely changed my mind. Now I know how to make it work for my wiry, thick, VERY curly hair.

Initially I found it too thin, too runny, and just not moisturizing at all; my hair needs lots of moisture. It did nothing for me and I threw it away. Then I tried Garnier Marvelous Oil (the nourishing type) and loved it, so for some reason I remembered this conditioner and decided to give it another go, since so many curly girls swear by it. I used it to co-wash, but I mixed it with a little of the Marvelous Oil. I still had to use LOTS of the conditioner, but since it's cheaper than dirt, that's O.K.

Result: great curls! The Marvelous Oil gave the Suave Coconut the boost it needed. I even used a little of the conditioner/oil mixture for a leave-in. So, I'm glad I gave this conditioner another try. I'm giving it only four lippies because it doesn't work for me on its own, but I'm very pleased with the "doctored" performance and will keep it in my rotation of conditioners.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ013

This conditioner smells so good and is really cheap, I got the family size for $1.50 at Walmart. It's not super moisturizing but it is decent. I buy this mainly because of the good price and coconut scent

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by huminahuminahuminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to wash my scalp everyday per dr's orders. I put this conditioner in my hair when I'm done rinsing out the shampoo, and pile it on top of my head with a claw. Then, after finishing in the shower, I put on body lotion, wash my face, brush my teeth and only then squeeze out the excess conditioner. It's quite watery, so I don't find I need to rinse it out. But it's all the moisturizing my hair needs, daily exposure to shampoo notwithstanding, and it doesn't feel too heavy. It's great as an everyday product.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I've used this conditioner since middle school. I'm not sure if they've changed the ingredients/formula over the years, it seems to have the same smell and performance overall. I usually use this conditioner when I use Snowy's Moisture Treatment (a moisturizing treatment recipe found on LHC). My hair smells good, my hair is tangle free and pretty much conditioned. It's cheap and you get a good amount. I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditioner felt watered down and it didn't feel like my hair absorbed much of it. It's a very average conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-cheap
-works well
-moisturizes
-detangles
-leaves a great sheen on the hair

Cons:
-not as moisturizing as some higher-end brands
---------------------------------
This conditioner is the one I go back to again and again for it's price as well as the fact that it works. I have curly, course, dry hair, and this stuff actually works - even diluted. I originally started using this conditioner to co-wash, but found that I prefer clarifying conditioners for co-washing and use this instead as an all-over conditioner when I co-wash. Despite being diluted 50:50 with water, this stuff leaves my black curls glossy, moisturized, and bouncy. I keep coming back to it for conditioning when I co-wash. I've tried so many conditioners I'm not sure I could list them all, but this one really works.

I'd also like to point out that the coconut one specifically works, not necessarily the others. I've found that the coconut extract in this one is why it's moisturizing, as I've have not had such luck with the other Suave conditioners.