August 1, 2014 | 1748 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ013

This conditioner smells so good and is really cheap, I got the family size for $1.50 at Walmart. It's not super moisturizing but it is decent. I buy this mainly because of the good price and coconut scent

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by huminahuminahuminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to wash my scalp everyday per dr's orders. I put this conditioner in my hair when I'm done rinsing out the shampoo, and pile it on top of my head with a claw. Then, after finishing in the shower, I put on body lotion, wash my face, brush my teeth and only then squeeze out the excess conditioner. It's quite watery, so I don't find I need to rinse it out. But it's all the moisturizing my hair needs, daily exposure to shampoo notwithstanding, and it doesn't feel too heavy. It's great as an everyday product.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I've used this conditioner since middle school. I'm not sure if they've changed the ingredients/formula over the years, it seems to have the same smell and performance overall. I usually use this conditioner when I use Snowy's Moisture Treatment (a moisturizing treatment recipe found on LHC). My hair smells good, my hair is tangle free and pretty much conditioned. It's cheap and you get a good amount. I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditioner felt watered down and it didn't feel like my hair absorbed much of it. It's a very average conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-cheap
-works well
-moisturizes
-detangles
-leaves a great sheen on the hair

Cons:
-not as moisturizing as some higher-end brands
---------------------------------
This conditioner is the one I go back to again and again for it's price as well as the fact that it works. I have curly, course, dry hair, and this stuff actually works - even diluted. I originally started using this conditioner to co-wash, but found that I prefer clarifying conditioners for co-washing and use this instead as an all-over conditioner when I co-wash. Despite being diluted 50:50 with water, this stuff leaves my black curls glossy, moisturized, and bouncy. I keep coming back to it for conditioning when I co-wash. I've tried so many conditioners I'm not sure I could list them all, but this one really works.

I'd also like to point out that the coconut one specifically works, not necessarily the others. I've found that the coconut extract in this one is why it's moisturizing, as I've have not had such luck with the other Suave conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cheap product that i am ok with putting on my hair. Really, my hair doesn`t like cheap stuff. But this one is so easy, simple, only like $2, and works pretty well for moisturizing and detangling. Not to mention, you can buy it everywhere. I am not crazy about it but it is a decent product. Oh, next time I will try it as a leave in conditioner, people seem to like it that way too. I do think it is worth a try, you will not waste a ton of money if it is not you cuppa tea. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I have tried co washing before with terrible results - limp and greasy hair. After doing some research online, I discovered that cheaper conditioners are better for co washing - they are "watery" and do not have silicones that can coat the hair. More expensive and "deep conditioning" conditioners will leave your hair without body. It seems that Suave and VO5 are favorites with the co washing crowd. Well, for less than 2 bucks, I thought I would try it again. I knew that curly haired girls love to co wash, but my hair is straight colored Asian hair, so I really had my doubts. Wet my hair thoroughly, put a generous blob on, worked it in, and washed the rest of my body. Rinsed well and blow dried my hair as usual. Much better results!!! My hair is smooth, not tangled, manageable, and best of all, not greasy and limp. The conditioner had a pleasant smell. I will definitely be using this - maybe every other wash.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I CO-wash my hair and this is my HG for CO-washing. It doesn't leave my scalp itchy like other conditioners. It leaves my hair moisturized and looks great after it dries.

My Tips for CO-washing: Take a palmful of conditioner and apply it to scalp. Rub it in like I would with shampoo. Take a small palmful and apply it to the rest of my hair piled on top of my head and rub it in. Then I clip my hair on top of my head and shave, wash face, etc. Take the clip out and add a little water into my hair. Then I lather my hair up. Afterwards, I rinse by flipping my head upside down in the water and rubbing my scalp and hair to get the conditioner out. Rinsing is key! Then I flip my hair back up and rinse again.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mamafazz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap, works great as a shaving lotion. Need more moisture for my hair though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by gretch462

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only conditioner I've used since I discovered it last year thanks to the beauty blogging and information sharing world. Cheap and great. I use the conditioner every time I shower but only wash my hair every second time or so. Voila, bouncy wavy soft hair. I thin it out with some water as a leave in, too. Prefer it to Deva Curl's really expensive conditioner. I do clarify my hair once a month or so and that keeps it 'working' well.