Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 1, 3 Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Honey/Mel, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Coconut (Cocoa Nucifera) Extract

on 5/20/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I alternate using this light bargain conditioner with my heavy siliconey one. The smell is great and has a nice smooth texture. I have to use a lot on my thick long hair, but at the price it is still a super bargain. It leaves my hair soft and easy to detangle.

My favorite use for it is to shave my legs. The razor glides over my legs and I have never gotten gotten razor burn while using it.

on 4/27/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best, cheap conditioners I have used!! It smells amazing, just like coconuts. It not too thick or runny, detangles like a dream, and it moisturizes my hair amazingly! I thought it was not going to moisturize my hair because it doesn't have anything interesting in the ingredients, except lactic acid, but I never thought that would do anything. But it really surprised me when I rinsed that baby out. Also, the scent lingers for a week AND it's only 1.75. I will definitely repurchase again!!

on 4/27/2015 5:31:00 AM

Great stuff.Washes out completely, which is very difficult to find with my hard water and thick hair, and moisturizes and conditions so nicely. Dirt cheap, easy to find. 4.5 out of 5. My ends are not as shiney,slightly dry, so I'm not saying its a miracle product, but pretty close.

on 4/26/2015 2:42:00 PM

I'm not a big fan of coconut scented products but decided to try this due to the high ratings here in MUA. I used this to cowash and found it relatively okay. The coconut scent is actually lovely and lasted long. I just think it's too runny and watery to moisturize my thick, coarse, chemically-treated hair then. What I liked about this though is that it's inexpensive, silicone-free and also functions well as shaving cream. I'm actually back to my virgin hair now and I'm considering repurchasing to see how it will fare this time around.

on 3/2/2015 8:56:00 PM

I keep this in my arsenal aways. It is a great co-wash for my wavy/curly hair, and also makes a great shave cream. Must have treasure!

on 2/21/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am a cone-free gal, and I keep this conditioner around purely for the fact that it is silicone-free and it smells FANTASTIC. The fragrance also lasts and lasts... longer than any conditioner I own.
For me, this conditioner is just a safe little smell-yum treat.
I do not use it for any real conditioning besides the bit of slip I need from it. I don't expect miracles from it... and I do not get any miracles.
But for what it is, this conditioner is far and away worth the pocket change it costs to purchase it. If I try using it more than two days straight, I get some dryness.
Yet, its sooo rare to find a conditioner that is cone-free and smells sooo good, for so long... So I will never be without this delightful, guilt-free, harmless, delicious candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love using this product for co washing! Its also great as a regular conditioner also! It also smells absolutely amazing! Unlike most other conditioners with a good scent, the scent lingers on my hair long after I've washed it! This conditioner is great if you have curly hair and need something to cowash with!

on 10/29/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

smells so good. LUUUUUUUUUV

on 10/19/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's too watery and thin to adequately moisturize my dry, curly hair but it is great for co-washing. This is cheap, cone free (ideal for co-washing), easy to find and smells wonderful! Also, when I've used it to shave my legs, my legs were silky smooth.

I was so excited to try this conditioner. People who co wash rave about this variety. I have fine hair with dry ends and oily scalp. I didn't realize that this product has protein in it when I bought it and of course, I am protein sensitive. I used it for a week before I realized this! Too bad, I really did like the scent and it works well for co washing, good lather! It's also a humectant so probably not the best choice going in to winter anyway. I'll definitely use it up for shaving!