November 21, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiss My Face - Eye Makeup Remover with Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this because Im sick of using animal testing products. Kiss my face makes wonderful stuff and this is no exception. It comes in a small tube, smells like lavender and shea butter, and is nice and creamy. I dont even use a cotton ball, I just use my fingers. Then I leave some of it on because its very moisturising. Very glad I got this and I use waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the best eye make up remover. Goes on creamy (feels good) yet takes off all eye makup including waterproof mascara.

7/2011- using deep cleansing oil instead

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is basically a lotion form of m/u remover. I honestly can't tell that it removes makeup better than ANY random lotion would. Takes lots of rubbing w/this to get my eye makeup off, and I still have to use a cleanser afterwards b/c it doesn't rinse cleanly.
If you want an "organic" eye m/u remover, you'd surely be better off w/jojoba oil or something. This stuff is pretty inadequate at removing eye m/u specifically; it doesn't hold a candle to my DHC cleansing oil.
It was a GWP, so I can't complain too much, but I definitely won't buy this in the future. It doesn't seem to irritate my skin or break me out, so it gets a "2".

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by laur28

This product not as good as i thought it would be. It does give me blurry vision after i use it for a few minutes. I have to wet the cotton ball with the cream because it does not get all the makeup off. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that wears black makeup or any mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2001 5:49:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I didn't like this product although typically I love Kiss My Face stuff. It was too rich, didn't take my make-up off completely and blurred my vision! Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2001 6:54:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eye makeup remover. The skin around my eyes tends to be extremely dry and easily irritated. This product is gentle and smells wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2001 6:29:00 AM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product did not work for me at all. It didn't remove eye makeup effectively or moisturize my eye area at all.
Total dud.