November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eyes - Lancome - Maquiriche Eyeshadow in Raisin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bailuli

I might purchase this, but only if I am also purchasing Rose Ancien, Gardenia, and Noix together.

Those four colors were in a gwp mini quad from ages ago, that i only RECENTLY started using. Raisin is a shimmery deep eggplant purple. I don't like it as much as Rose Ancien, but when using Rose Ancien as a lid wash (blending out to blend with skintone) and then with this closer to the lashline, it looks quite nice (along with Noix).

The formula doesn't seem AS soft as the other three, but it could also be because the color doesn't look as good on me. Still, a nice color. Wouldn't repurchase unless I'm getting the other three too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

One of the few colors that actually show up when you apply them. It's really like an opalescent, deep purple. Very Pretty.

These must be the first eyeshadows that make my lid greasy and I have combination skin! I think that sums that up! continued >>