July 31, 2014 | 1700 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Naturals Strawberry Body stuff (all of it!!!!!!)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by leenybeeny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this line. It is my favourite scent from this line and they are no longer carrying it in Canada! But they still have the Raspberry stuff which smells like crap!!! The strawberry bead cream is to die for!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Ninaleen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the shower gel and the body creme, but I can't help thinking it smells a little like cough syrup. ??? I don't know why. I'll continue using it until it's done but I won't buy this scent again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Iana

This stuff smells incredible, it smells edible! =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

This stuff smells so good! I love it all, especially the strawberries n' cream shower scrub...mmmmmm!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The cream with beads smells just like strawberries & cream. I also have the shower gel & want to buy the spray, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is~~~YUM!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2002 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Flowerfairy

As one reviewer said, this reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake! That's also one of the reasons why I got it heh... I can't help sniffing myself after I apply it! It does smell a 'lil fakie in the tub [I think it's the plasticky smell of the tub], but when you slather it on your skin it melts right into it & smells great! It ain't greasy either, which I LOVE, leaves your body silky smooth after! Love this ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 8:20:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only got the lotion. It smells good but very plasticy to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2002 5:19:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I just got the body spray and it smells so delicious =) and it's cheap too! I want to try out the other scents =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2001 11:34:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells soooo good. The lotion is wonderful and the body spray really lasts for a water based spritzer. LOVE!!!!!!!!