July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sonia Kashuk - Tweezer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mikola

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought these when I misplaced my Tweezerman's. No comparison. The SK tweezers look the same, but don't do nearly the same job in holding on to fine hairs and pulling them gently out. I had to pull much harder, which I think was more irritating to my skin. And even when the SK tweezer grabs the hair, it often lets the hair slide rather than gripping tight like the Tweezermans do.

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are awesome tweezers! I've used Tweezerman in the past as well as Revlon. SK are the best. These tweezers will pick out the tiniest and thinnest hair, with precision. To be honest, I don't understand the hoopla over Tweezerman - they're okay, but SK's is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by 2kids2kats

I've had my SK tweezers a long time (10 years). They were the first set of tweezers I ever purchased. But I didn't really get to appreciate them until I spent $1 on ELF tweezers to realize how wonderful they are (YUCK!). SK tweezers are light, perfectly angled (at least for me) and I've never had a problem with dulling, nicking, or tired fingers with plucking. Totally worth the price and they've lasted me all these years.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by AbbyAnne

IDK. I got this because my pair of tweezers wasn't really grabbing a hold of the hairs as much & this had such a high % so I figured why not? I mean I have so many Sonia Kashuk brushes so I trust the brand. Yeah.. not so much.

Maybe my pair wasn't sharp enough or what but for what I paid $14.99, I was expecting a superior product. I was wrong. It didn't even pull out the thicker, longer hairs, let alone the small, thin ones. My cheap-o La Cross tweezer that I've had for 8 years still tweezes better than this one.

I'd return it if I could but I lost the receipt. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it now because it's practically useless. I still love Sonia Kashuk, but I'll just stick to her brushes from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

WOW! These are superior to the Swiss-made tweezers I bought at Sephora for $45 and to the Anastasia tweezers I thought were the best ever. I got these in gold-tone as part of a holiday package on clearance for $10 along with a nail file, eyelash curler, and cuticle scissors. The eyelash curler and nail file are great but I am really impressed with these tweezers. Nice size, not flimsy but not heavy, grab even teeny-tiny hairs and pull cleanly. I dropped them on the tile floor and thought "oh no" but theye were not damaged at all. You have to try these! Get the eyelash curler too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! Cheap and good size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought these because my Tweezerman's need to be resharpened. These work very good, but seem a little tight. Even though Tweezerman's are more expensive, you get free sharpening for life, so I would recommend those above these. However, if you wanted a cheaper, yet still good quality, tweezer as a backup, these definitely do the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by PolaskiePrizzide

I'm pissed. I bought this yesterday becuse of the good reviews on MUA. But these tweezers kind of suck. MAybe because my first pair of tweezers were tweezerman. Which I LOVED but they broke, and I wasn't about to shell out another 18 dollars to buy another pair. So...I figured why not try a good drugstore kind. Well these barely pick up your hair. At least the really tiny newly grown ones. I figured maybe since they're cheaper. But my sister just bought the revlon pair of slant tip expert tweezers for 3 bucks, and they could get the baby hairs just fine. So I'm pretty mad, considering I spent 8 dollars which is a lot for a pair of below average to average tweezers. Also they're too sharp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

These are excellent tweezers...comparable to Tweezerman. They get the litte hairs that bug me so much. I dont have that much eye brows, but these are sufficient to keep them trimmed and shaped.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 2:51:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

Compared to a Tweezerman's slanted tweezer, Sonia Kashuk's slanted tweezer works better and it's a lot lot cheaper. I go insane everytime I misplace it.
I would definitely recommend it.