October 20, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Colour Focus Sheer Creme eyehadow SUNSHINE

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2005 3:08:00 AM More reviews by tash22nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this creme shadow hard to apply and very unpigmented. Its such a pretty colour on the pan, but when I put it on my lid, there was hardly any colour..AT ALL! I had to keep puting more and more on to even get a little bit of colour and then it creased!! The creme was also really hard. Overall, a total disappoint. I so wish I didnt spend money on this
:-( EDIT: have started using this just on my brow as a highlighter when I wear BB rose gold eyeshadow and it looks nice. I havent tried it with any other colours yet though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a huge fan of the color focus shadows, I really wanted to try these new creams. Let me just say that they are in fact more annoying and less long-wearing than maybelline cool effects.
They are creamy yes, but chock full of glitter that becomes really obvious in certain light, so these colors don't have the depth and subtle satiny look of color focus shadows. Secondly, they are rather greasy and crease like mad, so the glitter ends up going everywhere and it looks totally awful by day's end, unlike the usual color focus shadows that wear like iron. Cheap, gimicky and not worth the $$.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 8:14:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a light taupe color with great shimmer. But it goes on SO sheer! The only thing I can see, even with a base, is shimmer. It doesn't crease, so that's good. But, when I added my MAC Tarnish liner, va-va-voom! I think then, that this works best when used with powder shadows of more depth. But I will not be rebuying this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light, sheer cream to powder eyeshadow but for $16.50 I will not be purchasing anymore. It does come with a lot of product (more than the regular eyeshadows) and I bought it in Sunshine. It's a lovely shimmery pink with nude beige/taupe undertones. Very pretty but nothing spectacular. I had to put several layers on in order to get it to look like how it did in the compact. *update* this shadow creased on me big time. Wah! :(