Victoria's Secret Dash me a line eye pencil

3.3

on 8/13/2008 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner twice. It is very affordable and is great for shoppers who are looking for eyeliner that is better then the ones from drugstores, but not too exspensive. I bought mine for $10. It is very creamy and great for the inner rim of eyes. But, I wouldn't reccommend it to rim the lashline because the creamy texture makes it easily smudged and bits of eyeliner collect on the lashes, causing me to sharpen it with every use.

on 2/6/2008 11:02:00 PM

WORST liner i've ever used! Within 30min it 'fell' from my lid to give me racoon eyes! (CONSTANTLY using my finger to wipe away) When sharpening, you have to twist the darn thing over...and over...and over...and over again! > just awful. continued >>

on 9/1/2007 10:08:00 AM

this eyeliner is very smooth..which is a good thing when you first apply it..but it smudges like crazy and then when the point dulls down..when you sharpen it..the point ALWAYS breaks offf! so..now my pencil is like 2 inches long and i didn't even get that much use out of it..because if i use it unsharpened the line is too thick and if i sharpen it..the point falls off! for ten dollars..this was a complete waste of money!

on 9/16/2006 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's bad. Smudges all over your eye, and breaks off when you sharpen it. Don't waste your money. Go buy Maybelline's pencils instead.

on 7/25/2006 11:08:00 PM

I love this eyeliner got it in black it's got the right consistency, it lasts long, I got this durin the SS sale for like 2 bucks! I think they're trying to discontinue them booo

on 2/20/2006 12:42:00 PM

PROs: The texture is very smooth and soft. It's great for smudging undereyes or on the eyelids. The price is reasonable. $10-11. CONs: I don't smudge eyeliner. I like to draw a precise line, so I can only use this when I'm willing to retouch often and want a natural look. It really doesn't last long. It lasts about 3 hrs beautifully, then it begins to wear off. It just disappears. For reference, I have oily skin.

on 1/28/2006 1:52:00 AM

Didn't like this eyeliner at all. Eyeliner is something I wear everyday, and this one disappointed me greatly. Smears everywhere and doesn't last very long. I tried it on at VS, walked around the mall a bit, entered Sephora and saw myself in the mirror and wipe it away ASAP.

on 8/1/2005 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this eyeliner. It's easy to do a smoky eye with this liner, but I can also do a thin precise line with the VS liners as well. The only catch is you HAVE to sharpen the pencils using the VS sharpener. Otherwise, you are wasting your money because your liner point will fall out.

on 5/13/2005 11:23:00 PM

This started off as the perfect e/l pencil. But I live in a very hot climate and this pencil soon melted and has not been the same since. I tried putting it the freezer, to no avail. Also, this pencil can only be sharpened using the VS sharpener. Probably would'nt repurchase.

on 3/25/2005 5:47:00 PM

i got this eyeliner b/c my friend bought it fer me as a birthday gift. i've used it fer almost a year now but i think it's only good fer the top lids. on the bottom lid it tends to look nice when you first apply but after a couple of hours it smudges & begins to wear. i would buy it again but it is a little pricey.