October 20, 2014 | 1952 users online

Conditioner - Bain de Terre - Herbal Sea Mist

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this was how the bottle looked. Other than that, I would have gotten better shine from using olive oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice leave-in/detangler. Silicone free (which is a big plus for me). Leaves my hair soft and silky and not greasy. Yes, you need to shake the bottle, but this is not an issue - takes maybe a second or two to do. Doesn't really increase shine, but I didn't buy it for that reason so that's ok. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mariska

This was okay. It detangled well enough, but other products (like Johnson's, the children's detangler kind) did better for me. I didn't notice any extra shine either. Won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PROS: Detangles well, gives my hair some shine.
CONS: Shaking the bottle every time. The smell(powder- YUCK!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by jamielinnae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. It has a nice smell and is very light.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:55:00 AM More reviews by DeVarens

This is a bit of a pointless product really. It claims to be a leave-in shine detangler but it didnt really add much shine and it definitely didnt detangle.

It smells nice enough, like honey. It made my hair feel thick (which isnt what I wanted) and not much else. Will look elsewhere once I've used this up.