November 26, 2014 | 1641 users online

Brows - MAC - Brow Gel - Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this gel when I am on a rush and want to define my eyebrows quickly. I always fill them in with pencil or powder (if I have time, the powder works best) and then fix the product with some gel. I rarely use it in its own, because it has no "fattening" power and dies not fill in the occasional empty space or uneven arch. It is not a bad product, but I cannot use it on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very thick, dark and long hair eyebrows that are really difficult to control. I cannot say this product makes them look perfect, but it helps. It doesn't make my eyebrow hair stiff. I think the gel is just as good as other 2 or 3 different gels I had before, nothing exceptionally great, but I cannot complain either. My eyebrows definitely look better with this gel than without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My eye brow hairs are quite long so this is a life saver for keeping a uniform shape and style. My hairs stay put all day long and they look lovley thanks to this. I also fill them in and this makes that process a whole lot easier. My only problems are the wand, I wish it was more of a comb, the price, come on MAC its just a gel there's no need to charge so much. I will continue to use unless I find something better and cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I like this brow gel, it's clear, it holds the hair in place and it doesn't flake at all, but i think i can find the same product for less, it is nothing special...
i will keep the pakaging (because i like it) and i will repleace the dirty old gel with another one we will see!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by jodhika1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this! Its a basic clear gel to keep your brows in place without leaving them hard/stiff. It was my first ever brow gel purchase, and i'm pretty happy with it. The tube is clear, so you can see how much product you have and where the wand goes into and all that. The fact that the gel gets dirty due to foundation/brow pencil/powder transfer through the wand doesnt bother me. Just wipe it off with a tissue i guess.
The staying power is good for what it does: If this were a hairspray, it'd probably be a soft-medium hold one. The wand is small so it fits just nice. I do get a few clumsy dabs at my skin with the wand sometimes and if i don't remove it, that part of the skin starts to feel...stiff. like you're botoxed. haha. Honestly, i'd buy it again. Unless i find a cheaper drugstore version, which i havent for now =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

Instead of brow gel, I normally use hairspray on a clean toothbrush that I use just for this purpose to brush my eyebrows into place. I have naturally dark brunette brows, and I keep them on the thicker side though I do get them professionally waxed every 2-3 weeks. I actually bought this first for my mom, who needed clear brow gel for an upcoming trip. I tried it before I gave it to her, and ended up loving it and getting her another one! It really keeps my brows in place and conditioned without them being too stiff or, worse, "crunchy" looking.

It has some sort of faint, hairspray smell when first applied but it goes away immediately. It has a fluffy mascara-type brush, but it's never too wet or goopy, so it makes application really easy. The lipglass-ish tube is great and provides a TON of product without the bulk. This is so easy to throw in my purse and go, or to travel with, but I find I rarely need touch-ups throughout the day, unless I mess up my brows on my own by rubbing, etc. I think for the price, it's really worth it. I know there are other clear brow gels out there, but in comparison to my old method, this is so much easier and quicker!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It shapes my eyebrows nicely though its staying power is not good enough. I figured out it works better if you apply it on clean brows first in a downwards motion, then fill in your brows and finish off with an extra coat of gel or hair gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JenSky25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my Anastasia brow gel and went on a whim and tried something new... This MAC Brow Gel is just as good & does the same job. I really don't see or feel much of difference. Worth a try!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised at some of the negative reviews on here as I have tried numerous clear gels in the past and none have compared to MAC's one. I just adore this as it keeps my brows in place all day and does not go flaky like some others I've tried. It lasts ages too. I just wish the clear gel had dark packaging as mine goes a murky browny grey colour (coz I use spiked brow crayon before the gel) and it looks so ugly in my make up collection. Apart from that I just LOVE it and would recommend and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this is a really great brow gel. It holds your eyebrows in place all day long and makes them look sleek, but clear brow gel is clear brow gel, you can find the same thing at the drug store for a lot cheaper.