September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Full Volume Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

am super bummed that they don't sell this anymore. It used to be my favorite from the drugstore. Had to replace with Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express (which I love, but not as much as i loved this). ;o(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really? This mascara is a joke. It did nothing for me, except take the curl out. No thanks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Maybe I got a bad batch of this. I opened it right after buying and it SMELLED AWFUL! So bad it made my nose burn. Needless to say I did not put it on. It went back and I bought an Almay instead. Kind of bums me out because I like the idea of it being wax free.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by kbohaty

This is a great daytime mascara. I have very long, but thin, lashes and this gives them enough volume without going overboard. It doesn't clump and doesn't flake and about the same price as other drugstore mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by thejennator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara is great. Even though I have sparse, thin little Asian lashes, this just fluffs them up and makes them look natural, but still way better than my naked lashes would look. It doesn't smudge, never clumps(thanks to the nice, big brush that literally gets every lash), defines, and plumps up my lashes a little. It really is a good mascara. I'd love a little more volume, though. The packaging is very minimal, just a thin silverish taupey tube. It looks very high end compared to other drugstore mascaras, like Covergirl's huge orange tube and Maybelline's yellow and purple "Colossal" disaster.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sara_a

A good mascara if you're going for the natural look. I bought this mascara mostly because it's marketed as having natural ingredients. It did seem to condition my lashes, but for a "volumizing" mascara, it didn't add much-if any- thickness. Also, the brush is really big which might make it hard to apply on lower lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by petoonya

I bought this mascara because it says it contains natural ingredients and I was hoping that would translate to "good for my lashes" and could be something I use as an everyday mascara just to give my eyes that "I'm awake" look. I must say that the brush causes smudges when I use it on my lower lashes, but other than that, I like the coverage. Its just enough to let me look presentable. I only give this a 3 because it's not easy to remove, and it doesn't come through on all of the "Volume" its supposed to create.

I think that I will buy this again if its on sale and use it on the weekends or under other mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by ivetaxwithlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i don't really know if i'd buy this again. i like the mascara itself and how well it gets to all my lashes, but it's too natural for me. it doesn't look like i have any on. i know, i know, you must be thinking "but dont you want it be unnoticeable?" i honestly like the fact when people can tell that i wear mascara, but not to the point where it's clumpy, this is just too natural, but it has vitamins which i liked cause it conditioned my lashes and it really makes them full, but once again - too natural looking. if you like the really natural look, then it works great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am talking about the new Volume mascara by Neutrogena. I ended up taking it back for several reasons. First you had to apply a lot of coats in order for it to show up, which is weird for being a so called "volume" mascara. I didn't like the way it looked on me personally but I think if you are looking for something very natural you would like this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

No Volume. The naturalist (is that a word? lol) of natural looks at best. The brush makes application harder than it needs to be. Almost impossible to get decent coverage on bottom lashes without smearing product under the eyes thanks to the weird brush.
Best thing about this product is the elegant packaging which is very appealing. Unfortaunaely, I can't wear the container...
No repurchase for me.
If someone can explain the purpose of the "hourglass" brush, please share.