October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (All)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Shimmer Wash eye shadows are my favorite texture of all Bobbi Brown shadows. They are soft and shimmery, without having a "metallic" finish. To me the Shimmer Washes are really flattering, I use them everyday for a polished, professional daytime look. The subtle shimmer does not accentuate fine lines and it does not give my lids the dreaded dry, crepey look. Sadly, over the past couple of years, many of the wonderful Shimmer Wash shades have been discontinued without having been replaced by other shades: Bronze, Beige, Champagne, Ash, Rock, Stone, Fawn, Navajo, Gunmetal, just to name a few. At this time there are only four Shimmer Wash shadows left in the line, plus Petal and Sterling which are listed as "sold out" which usually means that they would be gone as well. Otherwise the Bobbi Brown site tags items that will be restocked as "temporarily out of stock". Since these shadows received so many raving reviews it is hard to believe that they did not sell well and I am clueless why on earth they would be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are great shadows and come in a wide range of shades! I think that they are reasonably priced and you get more product than you would with Urban Decay or MAC. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ari496

i have this is shade 18 rock. its such a beautiful shimmery gray. its not flat or dull at all, but really exciting. i use this along with gray eyeliner to make a more muted but 10x more pretty smoky eye. it looks gorgeous with my blue eyes and its not too intense but still uper pigmented and buildable. i def recommend this. i love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been wearing these for years and love them - my favorite shadows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have several colors in the shimmer wash formulation and I love them all! They're so smooth and the shimmer just lights up you eyes. I've never had any problem with fallout but I always tend to tap my brush off after swiping any eye shadow. Would buy again and again and I'm looking forward to trying some new colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I now love BB shadows. I think it is better than MAC now. The pigment is fantastic. It also wears well all day long for me. It blends well and is super smooth. She has great colors that is very flattering. Love these shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There's a mere hint of Fall in the air, and I'm ready for it.- the beginning of a new season, a prelude to holiday parties, all against a backdrop of glorious autumn colors.

And, of course, among those glorious colors are the shades in Bobbi Brown's latest collection. The color tones are stunning, subtle yet eye catching, and uber flattering. A must-have for me is the Autumn Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Golden Leaf II. It's a tempered sienna, soft and coppery, pearlized so there is a touch of golden glow. Quite unlike any other shade!

Love to apply it with Bobbi's Eye Shadow Brush that provides easy access to corners of the eyes, and is perfect for contouring.

- Gail Cooke

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Anajasp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not impressed with any of her eyeshadows that I've bought so far. I wear the cream shadow underneath as a base, and it still blends terribly. The whole idea of good eyeshadow, is that it blends well to look great. And I have not found that with her eyeshadows yet. And unless I find a solution of how to wear them and make them look great, I will never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got 2 GWP of these, in the color Heather Mauve, a silvery taupe. I wear it damp along my upper lash lines with black mascara and it is gorgeous! Makes my blue green eyes pop. Would purchase a full size if and when I run out. Beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Shockingpink

The shimmer is amazing. Just the right amount. Glides on easily and LASTS. i LOVE it.i have this in Heather Mauve. I completely am in love with this product.