Equate Compare to Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remove

4.7

on 3/9/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Definitely comparable to the neutrogena oil-free makeup remover.

PROS:
- easily removes eye makeup as well as face makeup

CONS:
- you might feel slightly oily after using this but thats nothing a quick wipe down with a napkin / towel wouldn't fix

on 7/23/2014 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

First on I have ever needed to buy. A girl in the store told me this was the best one and I think she was right. Works great and is cheap. Eye makeup comes off easily with it. I will buy again.

on 7/21/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This stuff is pretty great! I ran out of my Clinique Take the Day Off makeup remover and was looking for a cheaper alternative. This removed all of my eye makeup with one saturated pad. I can't complain about the price, 3.97! Packaging is nothing fancy. However, I don't get an oily residue after I use it, doesn't really matter since I wash and shower after taking my makeup off anyway. Def worth trying, it's only 4 bucks, it won't put a huge dent in your wallet and I would definitely repurchase!

on 5/3/2014 12:28:00 PM

I love this product more than the Neutrogena because it's less oily,
it does a better job and it's less money

on 4/29/2014 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I have used the Neutrogena product, and I have used this one. I find them to be identical in quality and effectiveness; however, the Equate version is much cheaper. This product removes eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) and it doesn't make my eyes burn and sting like some other products can.

I find that the best way to use this remover is to wet a cotton pad with the remover and then lay the pad over my eye while gently pressing down for a few seconds. Then I gently wipe downward to remove eye makeup. I usually have to turn the pad over and go back to remove the last traces of mascara.

I have and will continue to buy this product. Highly recommend!

on 4/24/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never tried Neutrogena so I cannot say if this is the same but this one works great. I wouldn't say it's as great as my HG Lancome Bio, but its pretty fantastic for how much it is. I switched to this because its much cheaper than Lancome and it's just make up remover.

However when looking for this product in Walmart, beware of the other Equate makeup remover nearby that is compared to L'Oreal's...it's horrendous. I mean seriously bad. It's not even worth the $3. Make sure you get this one, the one in the bottle that says compared to Neutrogena.

This has to be shaken up like Lancome's and it removes waterproof mascara easily. the OTHER Equate one will NOT remove mascara of any kind. I hope this saves someone from the huge blunder I made with the other Equate remover and burned my eyes and pulled lashes out trying to use it.