Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla

4.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Potassium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearamide AMP, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, CI 77891.

on 2/26/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This I really like received two generous samples and I am impressed it has taken care of my annoying eczema on my neck I don't get it anymore after using this it leaves my skin sort supple and it smells yummy love this would definitely buy this again

on 2/15/2015 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this with 2 other products and the results are fabulous. it has really helped clear up my eczema and smells amazing. always buy this lotion.

on 5/14/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is thick white body lotion that really moisturises. Can still feel and smell it on your skin for hours. Smells beautiful.

on 4/17/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This lotion is fast becoming my spring/summer moisturiser staple. It's really well formulated.

Apart from the heavenly scent of Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla, this lotion is exceptionally good at hydrating the skin, but not any normal moisture, it's leaves your skin feeling almost velvet to the touch. When I use this before bed I always end of caress my body with a MASSIVE SMILE across my face! Yes, I caress myself you guys, because this lotion is just amazing. Not too thick, not heavy, and its effects are exceptionally long lasting - I wake up still rubbing my legs together like a fly - its that smoothing!. It must be due to the Lactic Acid, Collagen and Glycerine.

Using this lotion after shaving your body will make you feel instantly sexy, feminine and fresh. That's what I like, you feel nice :D

Oh, and I also use this on my face without any issues too. I was scared to do so at first but was thankful it had the same amazingly smoothing and softening effect! Can you say baby soft skin!? SOLD!

I'm on my second 250ml bottle which is almost finished, and I have another 250ml waiting as well as a tub of the cream version in this fragrance. I'm good for this spring, summer and autumn!

Dove need to make a body scrub of this! And a pump bottle would be much better!