August 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by sc06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is thick white body lotion that really moisturises. Can still feel and smell it on your skin for hours. Smells beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is fast becoming my spring/summer moisturiser staple. It's really well formulated.

Apart from the heavenly scent of Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla, this lotion is exceptionally good at hydrating the skin, but not any normal moisture, it's leaves your skin feeling almost velvet to the touch. When I use this before bed I always end of caress my body with a MASSIVE SMILE across my face! Yes, I caress myself you guys, because this lotion is just amazing. Not too thick, not heavy, and its effects are exceptionally long lasting - I wake up still rubbing my legs together like a fly - its that smoothing!. It must be due to the Lactic Acid, Collagen and Glycerine.

Using this lotion after shaving your body will make you feel instantly sexy, feminine and fresh. That's what I like, you feel nice :D

Oh, and I also use this on my face without any issues too. I was scared to do so at first but was thankful it had the same amazingly smoothing and softening effect! Can you say baby soft skin!? SOLD!

I'm on my second 250ml bottle which is almost finished, and I have another 250ml waiting as well as a tub of the cream version in this fragrance. I'm good for this spring, summer and autumn!

Dove need to make a body scrub of this! And a pump bottle would be much better!