April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Gel Bronze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by MorganCymru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gel bronzer is so great and cheap. Bonne Bell has updated the packaging tube since this picture, it is very sleek and subtle now. I like this because it looks very natural and doesn't leave my skin powdery. I got this for 3.99 I've noticed how expensive gel/stains are in other brands for some reason. They had one shade available, Golden Tan. So if you want a very natural glow that won't leave you looking powdery, get this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I have ultra dry skin so despite yrs of using and loving various powder bronzers I can no longer use them. They "create" extra work for me because they drag on the skin, literally "catch" on certain areas darkening them requiring me to go back over those spots with a light concealer. And then I still felt it looked drying.

On to these bronzers, used yrs ago for neck and added oomph over powder bronzer. But now I use this way, apply sunscreen, dampen sponge (I add a drop of jojoba oil to spray bottle of water), then dab this on everywhere BUT atop my cheeks where I have some pink color already. Its so fast, and if I want can then skip foundation as this is sheer but warms my skin up enough to match the color level in my cheeks so I'm all one tone.

I can deepen it by layering too. I find it lasting and easy to use provided I use a dampened sponge not my fingers since application is not as even for me, and it stains my fingers as well.

Im using golden tan now as I have fair, olive skin that's quite yellow in undertone. The golden tan therefore matches best however the darker tan which has a red undertone, best emulates a touch of sun. Inexpensive given the performance and fact that such a small amount is needed. Works especially well with cream/gel blushes. Have ordered from the BB site as shipping was free when I ordered (over a year ago).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Absolutely fabulous. i have it in Golden Tan, i've had it for about 2 or 3 years, tube is still full.
1. I use a blush brush to apply, a tip I learnt from beauty editor Zoe Foster, it looks infinitely better than trying to blend with fingers.
and 2. in "3's".
(So here are the links for the tips which you guys, being makeup lovers, might find super helpful - not affil:

This colour looks totally natural on me, i am 153 "golden honey" in MUFE hd foundation for ref. Golden tan has a bit of redness to it, which suits my complexion, but the copper colour doesn't, if that's what you'd prefer. Highly recommend, this product looks far more natural than powdery bronzer particles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love!!! I have been using this for years...I used to use bobbie brown, or laura geller,,,,both great produts btw. this is so cheap,and it works, I stock up on this stuff like crazy. It always gives me a great glow...sometimes I will use a blush(trying to use up what I have) this will always be a staple....I have tried many brozers over the years. this one beats them all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Just discovered a minor miracle today! After reading good reviews on the lip smackers and the gel bronzer I picked them up at walmart today...less than $5 each. The lipsmacker is the most amazing flattering sheer colour I have ever tried, and the bronzer is just amazing. All you need is a tiny dot just dabbed onto your cheeks and nose. Gives a lovely healthy glow and dries on your skin like a stain no powdery or creamy heaviness. I love them both and I love the price!
UPDATE: I think my twenty something daughter has stolen this as I can't find it anywhere....told you it was good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great product, and it's inexpensive! It blends really well into my skin too. The only problem is that it turns a bit rosy/orange on my face if I use too much so I have to be a bit careful. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sanschult

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too have used this bronzer "forever". I'm almost 70 so about 50 years.

Fortunately my super market still carries it. And its under $5

I used it on cheeks, nose and chin after I put on moisturizer.

A tube lasts me a long time, more than a year.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Wonder why this stuff has been around forever? Because it's AWESOME! I had a small tube when I was in 8th grade during the early pale, matte 90's and used it once. I remember liking the buildable, gel consistency and barely there color and how natural it looked. Now that I'm in my 30's with a few post-pregnancy imperfections on various parts of my body - I need a little color to conceal it. I saw this at my local grocery store & bought it cuz I was tired of slopping on Jergens Natural Glow every night. I just need a little color when I need it and this is perfecto. Cheap and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by kirsten627

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using Bonnie Belles Gel Bronze for 10+ years. I actually use it on my legs are arms too even though the bottle is pretty small and most just use it on their face. A little does go a long way though and this stuff is so cheap. I am really pale and this stuff helps me look like I actually go out in the sun once in awhile. The stuff stays on great too and doesn't get all streaky. It also dries quickly and doesn't feel greasy. This has to be one of my favorite bronzers ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its true. This product is supreme.

I love it as an eyeshadow actually- it looks 100% natural.

I also like to use it as a blush.

The texture is amazing, its so affordable.

you won't get a better product.