April 21, 2014 | 1422 users online

Cleansers - Eucerin - Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Used with the Coq 10 hyfrating moisterizer...I feel like I've turned back the clock! These are mild, well priced products that I now consider staples in my routine. Use the whole system for best results :) My skin is so sensative...my eyes BURN at the slightest fragrance or harsh ingrediant, Not with Eucerin. It' so gental...I would use it on a child :) My skin felt soft, CLEAN...not greasy,,,but hydtrated, In Lovw :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Not for my sensitive skin! This cleanser left my skin tight & irritated! I do love the Redness Relief Cleanser though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want a foaming cleanser for summer for my dry skin. I love this stuff although I can only find it at Ulta. It works and does not smell bad. It cleans and doesn't burn or sting skin. It's like Purpose cleanser except this one actually works. i just wish it was easier to find.
I was so happy to find it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I chose this cleanser at Ulta because I liked the idea of something gentle and the price was right. I have combination skin tending towards dry and I don't break out often. In my teens I used harsh formulas that left my face feeling tight, but now I'm just looking for something gentle before bed. It leaves my face feeling clean and nice instead of that dry feeling that I was used to. I use this with a toner to remove any makeup or dirt still on the skin, and I do still use eye makeup remover for mascara. The pump is really convenient and I find that one squirt of product is all I need for my face and neck, so it should last for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an effective, gentle gel cleanser. I do not find it hydrating but neither is it drying. Rinses easily, removes makeup, and doesn't irritate my eyes. A very good, basic unfragranced gel cleanser that's cheap and readily available in drug/grocery stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great facial cleanser. I've used several bottles up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Years ago, this was my HG cleanser. It went away in stores for a long time, but I searched and waited until I could find it again. I finally saw that my local Ulta started carrying it again. I'm not sure if they reformulated this cleanser at all or if my skin is just not as tolerant of this product. It used to cleanse without drying or irritating. I don't know if I would say that it was "hydrating," but it was a perfect match for the usage of retinoids. Now it seems to over-cleanse a little bit and I seem to be more prone to dry spots on my cheeks. It could just be that my skin is a little more sensitive now for some reason… Anyway, I never had any issues getting this cleanser to lather up.

Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase this again anytime soon. Maybe I'll give it another shot a couple of years from now. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is ok. It cleans well enough and doesn't make my skin feel tight, but I don't think it lathers very well and it takes a few pumps for each use. I really just wanted to try something different, but I think I currently prefer Purpose's cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gentle and hydrating. Fragrance Free (major plus), did not irritate me. Rinses well. Good alternative to Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. You might need to pre-cleanse with a more emollient makeup remover to dissolve mascara, long wearing makeup and water resistant sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a month now and like it. Basic cleanser that is lightly hydrating. It is foaming,so it not going to be SUPER hydrating. It is soap-free and fragrance free so good sensitive skin types. I like it, it is cheap at around $5 (I was using BareMinerals cleanser for $24) in a large pump bottle that foams up well. I remove my make-up BEFORE I use this, so one pump is enough for me.