December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Cleansers - Eucerin - Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Gerosee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this about a month ago and I think it's a decent cleanser but the title says hydrating so I assumed it wouldn't have any harsh chemicals and so I didn't bother to read the ingredients list but wallah right in the first four ingredients is sodium laureth sulfate .. One of the main drying ingredients this automatically turned me off but I will finish it as it hasn't done anything bad to my skin so far but I won't be repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by puggle3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleans my face OK, but it is definitely NOT hydrating at all!

Leaves my face very tight and dry - which in turn makes my oiliness even worse.

Didn't mind the texture or smell but will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is AMAZING! I have extremely sensitive skin and this wash doesn't irritate it at all. It's very gentle yet removes makeup easily. My face does not feel stripped whatsoever after washing. I've tried baby wash and several other acne washes but never had any luck. If you have sensitive acne prone skin get this. HG status for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A very good product! I have oily and acne-prone skin and I finally learnt that the gentle, hydrating cleansers are good, not the ones meant for oily skin which are strippingg away everything from your skin and are so irritating. This one does exactly what a good cleanser is supposed to do: clean the face very gently, leaving it soft with no irritation. A pump is enough, it foams a little, it feels soothing and is very cheap.

I will buy again in the future, but I still have some to try on my wishlist.

Until now, my top cleansers are:
1. L'oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel Cream Wash (Sublime Soft)
2. Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
3. Bioderma Sensibio DS.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG summer face wash. I have mild dry skin and mild acne and this works wonders for not stripping my skin but giving me a clean smooth surface to work with for moisturizer and make up. In the winter, I literally add a small pump of Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle moisturizer to the wash and it's perfect. I know that sounds ridiculous but I have saved many a drying face wash by adding moisturizer when I wash, and putting some on after. I'm currently alternating this with Noxzema Bacteria Fighting Cleanser daily because bacteria causes some of my acne, but I couldn't give this up. I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't burn me at all. Fairly good at removing makeup, although I use a MU remover beforehand anyway. It's cheap for the amount I think I paid $5.74 USD at ulta, comes in a pump which is great. I recommend this even for oily skin because it cleans but doesn't dry out, it balances really well. I used to have a huge problem with being SUPER dry and then 2 hours later being oily, and long term use of this saved me. I've always been a loyal Eucerin customer, but never used the face wash until 6 or 7 months ago. I had a gift card to ulta and thought why not, BEST decision ive made about my skin as far as balancing. I will say however that it is too drying for me in the winter. (which is why I add a little moisturizer to it) and if im super dry, a drop of jojoba oil. love this stuff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This Cali Summer is already starting out hot as Hades, so I needed to switch from cream cleanser to a more foaming-ish yet gentle non-stripping cleanser for my dry skin. I had read really good things about this Eucerin cleanser so I hopped over to Ulta and made the purchase.

I really like this cleanser. It removed all of my foundation and powder with ease and left my skin stripped of summer gunk yet successfully hydrated. You will not get super hydration from this stuff but it won't dry the skin either - it's a nice and gently balanced cleanser. It's much better than Cetaphil that's for sure, and its pretty equal to Cerevive in terms of ingredients and performance. I really don't like to spend much on cleansers anyhow (it's the after products which count) so I am glad I found this "no frills" workhorse. For its price-point it cannot be beat in terms of both cost ($5) and quality.

This is a very good summer alternative for normal to dry skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Used with the Coq 10 hyfrating moisterizer...I feel like I've turned back the clock! These are mild, well priced products that I now consider staples in my routine. Use the whole system for best results :) My skin is so sensative...my eyes BURN at the slightest fragrance or harsh ingrediant, Not with Eucerin. It' so gental...I would use it on a child :) My skin felt soft, CLEAN...not greasy,,,but hydtrated, In Lovw :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Not for my sensitive skin! This cleanser left my skin tight & irritated! I do love the Redness Relief Cleanser though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want a foaming cleanser for summer for my dry skin. I love this stuff although I can only find it at Ulta. It works and does not smell bad. It cleans and doesn't burn or sting skin. It's like Purpose cleanser except this one actually works. i just wish it was easier to find.
I was so happy to find it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I chose this cleanser at Ulta because I liked the idea of something gentle and the price was right. I have combination skin tending towards dry and I don't break out often. In my teens I used harsh formulas that left my face feeling tight, but now I'm just looking for something gentle before bed. It leaves my face feeling clean and nice instead of that dry feeling that I was used to. I use this with a toner to remove any makeup or dirt still on the skin, and I do still use eye makeup remover for mascara. The pump is really convenient and I find that one squirt of product is all I need for my face and neck, so it should last for a long time.