Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

3.9

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Citric Acid, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lanolin Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

One of my favorite cleansers because it is extremely gentle on even the most sensitive skin. The texture is very lathering and does not have added fragrances that can irritate skin. I use this almost daily to remove my makeup and i am happy so far with the results. It is also fairly inexpensive (around $6.00). It can be purchased in the regular grocery store or at Ulta.

This is a good cleanser for first thing in the morning, but not for the end of the day because it doesn't remove dirt, makeup or impurities from my skin. This is the third step in my cleansing routine (first I use a makeup remover wipe, and then micellar cleansing water). Even after using two pumps of this cleanser on my face, my toner-soaked cotton rounds (4th step) still have a decent amount of makeup on them. I suspect this was the culprit in some recent breakouts.

Wonderful for my acne prone sensitive skin! It does not sting my skin. It cleans my skin nicely without drying it out or clogging my pores or provoking acne. It works pretty good as makeup remover too! I highly recommend this product! The price is also reasonable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have had good luck with this affordable drugstore cleanser. It removes makeup well and my face doesn't feel over-stripped after I use it. It's fragrance free, which is a feature I've learned to look for. I like this much better than the Cetaphil cleanser people used to recommend for me.

I have bought this a few times over the years. Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is about $6 for 8 ounces, a good value if you like it.

I have extremely sensitive skin and I'm able to use this without problems, but I realize that everyone is different and what worked for me may not work for everyone with a sensitivity.

Eucerin makes another cleanser called Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser that I actually prefer to this one and some people with inflammation & acne prone skin may like it better. It is formulated for people who have real issues like eczema and rosacea, but it's a few dollars more - $9 for 6.8 ounces instead of $6 for 8 ounces.

I also had good luck with First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. That one is pricey at $20 for 5 ounces, but you can buy small sizes of this from Sephora which are great for sampling the product before committing to a full size.

Eucerin Sensitive Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is a great inexpensive option for most people with combination or normal to oily skin. If you don't love it, Eucerin's Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser is very good for sensitive skin that is also combination to oily. Very dry skin may not like any of these choices.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

After reading all the great reviews, I went ahead and purchased this cleanser. I want to add that I'm using tretinoin(Retin-A) for acne. For the first week my skin was fine. No signs of irritation or breakouts. Shortly after one week, I developed rash like irritation. Broke in tiny inflamed red bumps all over my face. This was definitely a delayed reaction/hypersensitivity to the product because the inflammation worsened with use *sigh* now back to searching for a perfect cleanser :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately, this cleanser did not work out for me. I am very saddened by it because it cleaned my face very well without completely stripping it. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and my face is feeling slightly drier than it usually is. I know this cleanser is obviously the reason why. However.. it has not completely stripped and dehydrated my skin, which it is prone to! It really is so convenient and easy to use. I felt like it just cleaned my skin with such ease.

I actually decided to try the Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser to see if I would like it better and I used it once... it seemed to suck all the moisture out of my skin! It was SO strange. This 'hydrating' cleanser made my skin much softer, but again it is a tad drying. Maybe my skin is sensitive to sodium laureth sulfate. But keep in mind, everyone's skin is different and my skin is difficult to deal with sometimes. I would still recommend someone to just give it a shot, but I'm not sure about the Redness one... The price is great as well I must say!

Overall, I'd say if you're looking for a new cleanser maybe give it a shot, because I think it's worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this cleanser. It cleans without over drying. I have a lot of surface oil and it really works. My go to cleanser used to be Purpose. I am really starting to prefer this cleanser. It really is quick and easy to use. It emulsifys great, rinses away with little effort. Its an amazing cleanser. It might not remove makeup quite as well as Purpose does, and that is why I didn't give it a 5, however the ease as which you use it and it rinses away is amazing. I turned my cousin on to it. It is just really quick and easy to use. If you hate washing your face and most cleansers seem to take a while to completely rinse them off, definitely give this one a go. Quick and easy. Works great.

I bought this about a month ago and I think it's a decent cleanser but the title says hydrating so I assumed it wouldn't have any harsh chemicals and so I didn't bother to read the ingredients list but wallah right in the first four ingredients is sodium laureth sulfate .. One of the main drying ingredients this automatically turned me off but I will finish it as it hasn't done anything bad to my skin so far but I won't be repurchasing

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This cleans my face OK, but it is definitely NOT hydrating at all!

Leaves my face very tight and dry - which in turn makes my oiliness even worse.

Didn't mind the texture or smell but will not be repurchasing this.

This stuff is AMAZING! I have extremely sensitive skin and this wash doesn't irritate it at all. It's very gentle yet removes makeup easily. My face does not feel stripped whatsoever after washing. I've tried baby wash and several other acne washes but never had any luck. If you have sensitive acne prone skin get this. HG status for sure.