October 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Polishes - L.A. Colors - Nail Lacquer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by coffeelover1989

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these after i contacted them and found out there are 3 free and formaldehyde free..
there great price.
i love the brush it doesn't hold so much that it goes on gloopy lol and it dries quick as i am a mom with not much time for sitting around for a mani
i just applied the l.a.colors nail strength (2 coats) and then the copper color which i love for fall just my opinion and we will see how well they do and least:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this line. I can't (won't) count how many bottles of this brand I have. The formula is smooth and the price is right. I get these at the local dollar stores around here but Ross also carries big sets for even less. They won't knock a buzzard off a sh!twagon like Kleancolor, and most are one-coaters! The only bad thing I can say is that a lot of these do NOT have names for some reason which is weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have one of these in "Bright Pink" and I can say I am very impressed!

First of all, I love the consistency. It is "liquid" enough for me to apply it very easy and even, but in the same times it is very pigmented. I apply easily two coats for a perfect coverage. I hate when the nail polishes are thick and I have to move very fast when applying, because it's drying fast and I usually make a total mess. This one, I can say it's perfect!

Also, it is really long lasting(around 5 days without any chiping, with base & top coat).

The packaging is also nice, reminds me of OPI and the price is really cheap.

Good job L.A. Colors! I can't wait to try more shades!