September 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mario Badescu - Eye Makeup Remover Gell

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by DinaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover gel is a nice little find from Ulta for me. I wanted a non-oily option that wasn't too expensive. The gel squeezes out of the bottle easily and has a creamy, thick consistency. After stroking it across each eyelid, I just wash off the residue with a warm, wet washcloth. All makeup gone! No stickiness is left behind, and of course, no oiliness at all. I really appreciate that it doesn't sting my sensitive skin. And I don't have to tug or repeatedly wipe and stretch out the delicate skin around my eyes.

Looking at the label, it is not tested on animals. Ingredients include: deionized water, petrolatum, glycerin, carnation oil, euphrasia (officinalis) extract. It's made in the USA and comes in a 2 ounce bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a very gentle and effective eye makeup remover. It has a gel consistency and wipes away easily without tugging. I was surprised to find petroleum in this product, and would probably not repurchase because of this. Otherwise, this is a lovely product.