Mario Badescu Eye Makeup Remover Gell

on 10/9/2014 8:32:00 PM

I love this product.best eye makeup remover I've had.very easy on the skin, no tugging necessary. removes all traces of makeup, even water proof makeup. and for the price point you really can't beat it. no scent, and no reaction from my sensitive skin. I also got some in my eye, and there was no sing. all in all a worthy product.

on 4/24/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This eye makeup remover gel is a nice little find from Ulta for me. I wanted a non-oily option that wasn't too expensive. The gel squeezes out of the bottle easily and has a creamy, thick consistency. After stroking it across each eyelid, I just wash off the residue with a warm, wet washcloth. All makeup gone! No stickiness is left behind, and of course, no oiliness at all. I really appreciate that it doesn't sting my sensitive skin. And I don't have to tug or repeatedly wipe and stretch out the delicate skin around my eyes.

Looking at the label, it is not tested on animals. Ingredients include: deionized water, petrolatum, glycerin, carnation oil, euphrasia (officinalis) extract. It's made in the USA and comes in a 2 ounce bottle.

on 2/2/2014 9:12:00 PM

This is a very gentle and effective eye makeup remover. It has a gel consistency and wipes away easily without tugging. I was surprised to find petroleum in this product, and would probably not repurchase because of this. Otherwise, this is a lovely product.