August 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Eye Shadow - LUSH - Cream Eyeshadow Sophisticated

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This makes my brown eyes look so intense and sparkly! The reflects in it are so finely milled and the texture is beautiful too. It sets quickly but you do get a good space of time to blend with pinky or brush. I have had mine for a year or so, and it is still in great condition. I use it very often. It looks esp nice with a lavender taupe in the crease/outer v, or a black smudgy liner. I have used this as a 'base' for different eye looks but tbh it's a shame to cover up at rich sheen it has.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with LUSH products, but I have to say, this is a love. Sophisticated is a cool taupe with mauve/pink/gray tones, which makes my green eyes pop. It has a slightly metallic/shimmery finish that isn't over the top, however if you have a lot of fine lines on your lids, it may exaggerate them. It goes on smoothly and is fairly pigmented. You do need to work rather quickly, as it dries fairly fast. The good thing is once it's dried, it stays put. Although I haven't tried it, I can see this working as an eye primer. I apply it with the doe foot applicator, then blend with my finger. This gives a light wash of color. Or, you can layer the product until you get the color you want. This wears at least 8 hours on me, and I didn't notice any fallout or fading. This will also work well as a liner. All in all, it's a good product at the price point, and for the value, and I will be adding additional colors.